Kavanagh & Aldo

Never a dull moment.
As for Kavanagh to the FA wasn't he calling them allsorts for ditching FA Cup replays.
Will certainly be interesting seeing which way JB Jr will go.
Must have been in the pipeline for a while , not the sort of decision you would think an astute business man would make on the spur of the moment.
Hopefully the newcomers will be football people and not purely business bods.

Anyone who thinks replacing Harris is the right move after how he has turned our form around needs their head examining. I think we owe him big time and he should be given a full season. Starting with the summer transfer window. I do wonder if he has had a few choice words with the two departees. The big question is will the regen sign off bring an injection of cash?

I hear Tom Brady might be looking for a new team to back as well. :grinning:

Aldo and Kavanagh were 2 people who certainly didn't seem to come across as it was their last home game watching us v Plymouth. Someone said Kavanagh has been plating the FA of late... I personally think he has been slating them, especially over the cup replays decision that put him in bad light, and a decision he quite clearly didn't make.
Hoping the roles are already filled and were not blindsiding our way into the first game. I trust in James as I did John.

I'm positive someone on this forum who is friends with nh implied that it was jackett who stabbed Him in the back at Gillingham
Let's not forget that when KJ originally arrived, he tried to get rid of NH because he did not want a player that was too popular, he had that situation at Swansea with Martinez

Hopefully when we get the official statement we will get a better idea of what is happening and why. You need stability and you cannot let your CEO depart without someone already in place to take over. James Berlyson cannot run the club from where he is, there has to be a plan in place. Fingers crossed.