Kavanagh & Aldo

Hmmn. This news is being wildly celebrated by fans across social media but I would treat it a bit more cautiously for the moment. Until we have a definitive statement from the board or chairman then we don’t really know what has gone on here, it’s worth noting that we are currently enjoying our longest period of stability any of us can remember. Feels like something is afoot to me and whether that is a good or bad thing remains to be seen.
My initial thought was that this is the fallout from the Edwards fiasco. I now wonder if there is a takeover brewing!

Kav was only using us as a stepping stone to the FA and it seems to go further he as to lose the Millwall tag ,at least he can use his West spam season ticket with his son now

Gallen has been with us before. Maybe under Jackett?
The QP ha ha connection is also through his brother Kevin who played for them in the 90's.
Wonder if Kenny coming in as DOF?
Would make sense they have too many in the DOR role at Gillingham and could fit straight back in at Wall and likely someone Bomber respects.

Makes me wonder if bringing back bomber might not have been a call by James due to frustration with the failure of the new direction from the departing managers. With the new money that is now almost guaranteed from the redevelopment. There should be an appetite for dumping more dollars into the team, and after what he has accomplished, I would imagine that Harris has a loud voice on what’s gonna happen going forward. For him to say that his telephone will be on is a great understatement. I think his results will speak very loudly.

Too much time on my hands whilst gardening. With the security of the new lease, investors maybe prepared to join and make The Den the entertainment hub of London. Trouble is they would also want Premiership football and price us out.

Last edited:
We need new money to come in to get Regen going, you would expect there will be plenty of interest from financiers as it is a low risk opportunity. Jimbo will need a CEO with redevelopment credentials.

I don’t have a problem with Aldo going, albeit I wonder if there might be better options out there than Gallen🤔

Kavanagh has been in place during, arguably, the most stable period in our recent history. It’s essential we find a quality replacement.

It would seem James Berylson is more ruthless than his Dad. Only time will tell if this proves good or bad for Millwall.

We’re entering a crucial period in our club’s history, we must get it right. At this moment in time, I’m feeling a little apprehensive 😬

I light if this news perhaps this comment (on new lease) from JB says something about change for the future - last line? 🤔

Speaking about this major step forward, Millwall Football Club Chairman, James Berylson, said: “We are delighted that Lewisham Council has offered Millwall Football Club a new, long lease that will permit us to bring forward development plans in New Bermondsey for residential accommodation, a new community, and an ambitious football club.

Would make sense they have too many in the DOR role at Gillingham and could fit straight back in at Wall and likely someone Bomber respects.
I'm positive someone on this forum who is friends with nh implied that it was jackett who stabbed Him in the back at Gillingham

I light if this news perhaps this comment (on new lease) from JB says something about change for the future - last line? 🤔

Speaking about this major step forward, Millwall Football Club Chairman, James Berylson, said: “We are delighted that Lewisham Council has offered Millwall Football Club a new, long lease that will permit us to bring forward development plans in New Bermondsey for residential accommodation, a new community, and an ambitious football club.
Plus:
‘I took over as Chairman almost a year ago and I am now setting out new ambitions for Millwall and its community. At the heart of those ambitions is, of course, playing great football and I want us to be serious challengers for Premier League status. Why not? We came to within striking distance of the play-offs 12 months ago.”