Gary Rowett your football is shit

To be honest, I thought it was Danny's error, but Wes was done for pace, but regardless of that, the stick he took was bang out of order, not like he meant to misplace the header for the second either. Being booed like he was was NTMIK
That’s the trouble Oz it’s becoming the Millwall we all now know sadly

Can watch it from any angle whether Danny was with him at first or not the ball falls in hardings patch and he misjudged the flight and gets beat to the ball ,him and cooper were both closer to a ball that came from the oppos box than Danny was but I think his second mistake has clouded over the first guilty verdict

It’s funny how we all interpret things mate differently because I thought that McNamara was more culpable for the first goal than the second but it’s all about opinions I guess.

It looked to me that for the second goal Hull tried to play the same pass to the same player and McNamara covered the run but was let down by Bart’s positioning and zero communication. It was a tricky ball to deal with and i thought that Bart could have anticipated the situation better.

At the end of the day Danny had one of those rare days that all players have when absolutely nothing goes their way. It was disappointing for him because he played so well at Plymouth up against two of the trickiest left sided players we will face all season. Danny Mac has played over a 100 games for us and I can’t remember him having a mare like that 45 minutes before so anyone who is on his back needs to give their heads a wobble, he is still an important part of the squad and will come good again.

As we know Danny is a Wall fan. He would be absolutely gutted that he was involved in a couple of balls ups and he does not need people digging him out. We have always backed those who put a shift in and we could never accuse him of not doing that.

My view was that he was not the only player who played a part in the goals conceded, wide midfielders not helping the fullbacks the whole of the first half, centre backs caught with a pass over the top and a goalkeeper’s positioning and lack of communication.

As we know Danny is a Wall fan. He would be absolutely gutted that he was involved in a couple of balls ups and he does not need people digging him out. We have always backed those who put a shift in and we could never accuse him of not doing that.

My view was that he was not the only player who played a part in the goals conceded, wide midfielders not helping the fullbacks the whole of the first half, centre backs caught with a pass over the top and a goalkeeper’s positioning and lack of communication.
This. Every player makes mistakes. If they didn’t and had the ability he has on good days, he wouldn’t be with us. Some of our so called fans are a fkin embarrassment. Slaughtering one of our own from the stands is cowardly and NTMIK.

At the end of the day. Danny Mac is league 1 at best.
Danny Mac is a right back not a wing back. Good defender in a back 4. Struggles in a 5. Should be picked accordingly. NO ABUSE should be tolerated at our players unless it's show of disdain or political EVER. Even then its a new muggy side to our 'fans' that I detest. Get behind them. We've had a lot worse players. (Hulse, N'Guessen etc).

Sorry twigster, I'm not having a go. It just pisses me off all this negative shit. We ain't real madrid, but at the same time we ain't charlton:)
No worries mate, been following this club long enough to know we don't take kindly to teams taking liberties at the Den, I don't get to away games due to work and our home form has been disgraceful at late, so really frustrated, nobody can deny Rowett has done a fantastic job, and I am sad to see him go, but also think it is the right time as he has improved us as much as he can. Really hope he enjoys time with his family now, he deserves it

Danny Mac is a right back not a wing back. Good defender in a back 4. Struggles in a 5. Should be picked accordingly. NO ABUSE should be tolerated at our players unless it's show of disdain or political EVER. Even then its a new muggy side to our 'fans' that I detest. Get behind them. We've had a lot worse players. (Hulse, N'Guessen etc).
If Danny was taller he would make a great centre back as he reads the game well and is a good ball winner, at right back he needs a decent winger in front of him as his crossing is not that great, maybe it's something a new manager can improve in him

If Danny was taller he would make a great centre back as he reads the game well and is a good ball winner, at right back he needs a decent winger in front of him as his crossing is not that great, maybe it's something a new manager can improve in him
I think he’s too rash and until he learns to control that he’s always going to be peripheral to the starting lineup.