Gary Rowett your football is shit

Not sure I could enjoy watching us if we pandered to the new football snobs who think the only way to play football is to have 2 defenders and a gk pass the ball around your own penalty box and look down their noses at teams play the way we did in the 2nd half, there is no 'proper' way to play football, get stuck in and run your arse off when you don't have the ball and do what you can to score.
Can't deny our 2nd half efforts should be the norm and has been missing too much this season but it does seem that some of our so called fans don't have the stomach for the modern day Championship, negativity is probably more deep rooted than just football but to go home at half time is something else, lucky it wasn't his ball we were using or the game would of been abandoned.

hull and even worse. southampton play the way some of our know all fans think we should - hull got 1 point at useless Millwall today and southampton got the same at home to useless Rotherham.

Not sure I could enjoy watching us if we pandered to the new football snobs who think the only way to play football is to have 2 defenders and a gk pass the ball around your own penalty box and look down their noses at teams play the way we did in the 2nd half, there is no 'proper' way to play football, get stuck in and run your arse off when you don't have the ball and do what you can to score.
Can't deny our 2nd half efforts should be the norm and has been missing too much this season but it does seem that some of our so called fans don't have the stomach for the modern day Championship, negativity is probably more deep rooted than just football but to go home at half time is something else, lucky it wasn't his ball we were using or the game would of been abandoned.

hull and even worse. southampton play the way some of our know all fans think we should - hull got 1 point at useless Millwall today and southampton got the same at home to useless Rotherham.
Bang on Edward. Great post

How on earth Campbell is ahead of other players in the squad. He offers next to nothing in attack or defence.
This. He’s dogshit and Mitchell offers more. Sav more so. Second half we looked decent but Nesbit seems like a dud so far, saddening to say. We need Emak to progress and get on his game with Bradders. Could do with a Moody type lump upfront, really.

This. He’s dogshit and Mitchell offers more. Sav more so. Second half we looked decent but Nesbit seems like a dud so far, saddening to say. We need Emak to progress and get on his game with Bradders. Could do with a Moody type lump upfront, really.
Agree, if we are going to play 2 up front (as opposed to Bradshaw with Flemming directly behind him) then surely now it has to be Bradshaw and Emakhu as a partnership. If we don’t have height in the front two we need at least work rate and speed.

Fuck off you cunt. It's not that bad
Who you calling a cunt, read my second post prick, 1st half we were awful and could not pass to each other, 2nd half was much better, more like Millwall of old, fight desire and gave the crowd plenty to sing about.

Who you calling a cunt, read my second post prick, 1st half we were awful and could not pass to each other, 2nd half was much better, more like Millwall of old, fight desire and gave the crowd plenty to sing about.
Twig, calm down.
It wasn’t obvious from your thread title or your post that you stuck this up at half time. If you’d just watched a very decent second half performance and not noticed what time you posted this then you’d probably have had the hump. I certainly had to look twice when I logged on

Sorry twigster, I'm not having a go. It just pisses me off all this negative shit. We ain't real madrid, but at the same time we ain't charlton:)

1st and 2nd hale like 2 different teams didn’t think we had any withe or movement up front in the 1st half don’t think the ref helped bought there dives the hole game and don’t no what cooper as to do to get a penalty from a corner it’s ridiculous

Have a butchers on faceache,
Half of the cunts should fuck off to charlton, im sure most of these drips have only started following Millwall in the last few years.

Exactly this. Modern football SM driven football fans are the biggest bunch of idiots you can find. Unfortunately Millwall seem to have as many as anyone nowadays, it’s amazing these attention seeking divs have so much time to constantly post their opinions especially non stop during games.

There was bods out there last week taking to Facebook and Twitter to post emotional statements saying how they cannot face following Millwall anymore while Rowett is manager as it’s affecting their mental health.

Bunch of absolute wet lettuces. Try going when we was languishing in the third division travelling to places like Lincoln and Chesterfield in the pissing rain having to fight your way from the station to the ground, get battered by the local old bill then run the gauntlet back again only to be met at King’s Cross by 150 tooled up West Ham waiting for you, all for a 3-0 defeat. You spent most of the day checking your underpants not your mental health.

Exactly this. Modern football SM driven football fans are the biggest bunch of idiots you can find. Unfortunately Millwall seem to have as many as anyone nowadays, it’s amazing these attention seeking divs have so much time to constantly post their opinions especially non stop during games.

There was bods out there last week taking to Facebook and Twitter to post emotional statements saying how they cannot face following Millwall anymore while Rowett is manager as it’s affecting their mental health.

Bunch of absolute wet lettuces. Try going when we was languishing in the third division travelling to places like Lincoln and Chesterfield in the pissing rain having to fight your way from the station to the ground, get battered by the local old bill then run the gauntlet back again only to be met at King’s Cross by 150 tooled up West Ham waiting for you, all for a 3-0 defeat. You spent most of the day checking your underpants not your mental health.
This ⬆️ 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻