Gary Rowett your football is shit

Exactly this. Modern football SM driven football fans are the biggest bunch of idiots you can find. Unfortunately Millwall seem to have as many as anyone nowadays, it’s amazing these attention seeking divs have so much time to constantly post their opinions especially non stop during games.

There was bods out there last week taking to Facebook and Twitter to post emotional statements saying how they cannot face following Millwall anymore while Rowett is manager as it’s affecting their mental health.

Bunch of absolute wet lettuces. Try going when we was languishing in the third division travelling to places like Lincoln and Chesterfield in the pissing rain having to fight your way from the station to the ground, get battered by the local old bill then run the gauntlet back again only to be met at King’s Cross by 150 tooled up West Ham waiting for you, all for a 3-0 defeat. You spent most of the day checking your underpants not your mental health.
And then went back for more the following week:D

I see Wayne Rooney is out of work, maybe he fancies a job teaching our forwards how to score 😂 and I don’t mean with a granny

Harding and De Norre are two of our best signings in years. We need a keeper, Danny isn't at it at this level and Nisbet needs to raise his game, but saw enough in the 2nd half to think we are in good hands, although how the fuck Harding had to wait 9 games to get in the team is a mystery, head and shoulders our best CB and definitely captain material

Harding and De Norre are two of our best signings in years. We need a keeper, Danny isn't at it at this level and Nisbet needs to raise his game, but saw enough in the 2nd half to think we are in good hands, although how the fuck Harding had to wait 9 games to get in the team is a mystery, head and shoulders our best CB and definitely captain material
Nisbet doesn't have that intensity to close down and chase that Bradshaw has and needs to up his game, must be difficult coming from a league that is almost top L1 in comparison.
Also, can't see Wallace & Mitchell making the first 11 unless injuries occur.

Harding was excellent, not just the way he played but in how vocal he was as well. He was non stop organising and talking to those around him and also stopped Cooper and Saville from talking themselves into trouble with the ref. He seems like a real leader and definitely someone you’d want next to you in the trenches.

As for De Noore our recruitment has come into a lot of criticism, a lot of it unjust, but whoever spotted Casper needs a pay rise. He is head and shoulders above anyone else in that midfield, it’s been a long time coming but I really think he could be our best midfielder in a very long time.

Campbell did a great job second half , man marked their play maker, did a dirty job and played well
Blimey I must be looking at a different player. I’ve seen nothing (yet) to suggest he deserves a starting place….. Did not help the fullback defensively at all in the first half (mind you nor did Watmore the other side) and Campbell made no effort to get out wide to receive the ball in attack either. I’d go as far to say that in my opinion Skalak was better on what I’ve seen so far.

GR is the best we’re going to get, he’s going to always keep us in the top half of table we will never be free scoring casscarino & sherringham,days
We don’t have tony Towner on the wing, we are millwall no money for big signings, and I miss going away and having to battle from the station to the ground & back (ilderton lion) , todays fans are deluded. And feel sorry for what they missed,

Give him a chance, he was quality at Luton and probably needs game time.
I’m questioning how he is starting ahead of others based on what we’ve seen so far. If he’s not fit he could play in the reserves/u21’s and come off the bench in the first team. Harding had to wait, I cannot see why Campbell is straight into the starting line up.

Agree, if we are going to play 2 up front (as opposed to Bradshaw with Flemming directly behind him) then surely now it has to be Bradshaw and Emakhu as a partnership. If we don’t have height in the front two we need at least work rate and speed.
And accurate passing and receiving along the grass.

I’m questioning how he is starting ahead of others based on what we’ve seen so far. If he’s not fit he could play in the reserves/u21’s and come off the bench in the first team. Harding had to wait, I cannot see why Campbell is straight into the starting line up.
Fair enough. Sav was quality when he came on, which shows we have some competition for places. Campbell will end up a decent player, similar to Casper. If not, we’ve got many other options available in there. I think we’re improving, albeit with some blips.

Can we wait a bit and see if our £1m keeper is any good? Bart in the meantime is a good cover

Campbell looks similar to Casper from a distance its easy to mistake the two when watching the game, thought Campbell had a decent game Saturday.

Harding was to blame for the first goal and seemed quick to tear out Danny Mac to hide his own shame , he's ok but lacks pace but I'd still have him in front of Wallace and possibly Hutch , maybe it was a fitness thing that held him back ?

This. He’s dogshit and Mitchell offers more. Sav more so. Second half we looked decent but Nesbit seems like a dud so far, saddening to say. We need Emak to progress and get on his game with Bradders. Could do with a Moody type lump upfront, really.
Nessy knows where the net is. Our team are still bedding in, and once we stop running about like headless chickens he might get some decent balls played through.