Gary Rowett your football is shit

Not really much more I can add to that, we are playing like a pub side!!!
Really wish we played like them. Nice on the eye. Nobody worried about playing Millwall at the den anymore. Just play quick passing 1, 2 touch football and good chance you’ll win.

Yeah, they were that good, yet they couldn't beat us.
Both their goals came from long balls. Our goals came from a decent free kick and the second came about through a bit of football and some skill at the end.

I think we looked pretty decent second half and it's slowly coming together.
People should really give us a bit more credit, especially the second half.
Yeah, they were pretty, but not as strong as us. Pretty won't get them promoted.

Agree with KB, the second 45 minutes were the best I’ve witnessed this season 👌

Casper was colossal and pulled all the strings leading to several intricate moves not normally associated with us.

Hopefully a turning point, especially as the new boys continue to gel in 🙏

Really wish we played like them. Nice on the eye. Nobody worried about playing Millwall at the den anymore. Just play quick passing 1, 2 touch football and good chance you’ll win.
Hull were not that good Mark. We allowed them to play the passing which they did.
In the end they were grateful for the point, as that's what they were hanging on to.

Agree with KB, the second 45 minutes were the best I’ve witnessed this season 👌

Casper was colossal and pulled all the strings leading to several intricate moves not normally associated with us.

Hopefully a turning point, especially as the new boys continue to gel in 🙏
This. Casper the best footballer at the club in my eyes. There were times though when in the first half where he was looking for some forward movement and it wasn't happening as he wanted to pass to the strikers.

Half time I was fuming 2 catastrophic terrible goals to concede with atrocious defending by Danny Mac

We were static going forward and did not get in their faces with all their play it around the back bollocks

Was losing my shit downstairs having a ciggy outside the Dockers stand saying all I want is for us to give it a go and leave everything on the pitch

One of my mates went home at half time and currently as it stands does not think he will be back while GR is in charge.

however that 2nd half performance is everything I asked for we had a proper go and could have got the 3 points if Aidimo had a bit more composure

Please Please Please show that desire and effort of the 2nd half for the rest of the season at home at least

You can blame Rowett all you want but the fact is that the two goals conceded were down to player mistakes. Unless he is on the pitch,, you can't blame to manager for that.

Rowett changed it second half and got a response. We were excellent and probably could have won.

I think we might have problems with teams who have pace because we don't have any.what we do have is some decent footballers

Half time I was fuming 2 catastrophic terrible goals to concede with atrocious defending by Danny Mac

We were static going forward and did not get in their faces with all their play it around the back bollocks

Was losing my shit downstairs having a ciggy outside the Dockers stand saying all I want is for us to give it a go and leave everything on the pitch

One of my mates went home at half time and currently as it stands does not think he will be back while GR is in charge.

however that 2nd half performance is everything I asked for we had a proper go and could have got the 3 points if Aidimo had a bit more composure

Please Please Please show that desire and effort of the 2nd half for the rest of the season at home at least
Glad you enjoyed it overall mate. I know you've been crying out for performances like the 2nd half.👍

Tbf got to give Rowett credit for changing it at half time, we were a different side after the break and don't think Hull had a shot at goal 2nd half, still fuming at that first half performance though!
Think the lack of an attacking coach shows though as we are quite often guilty of being too slow to move the ball in attack.
Casper is a proper player though and Harding should be captain as he never stopped talking and reeled Coops in when he nearly lost it with the ref