Gary Rowett your football is shit

Harding was to blame for the first goal and seemed quick to tear out Danny Mac to hide his own shame , he's ok but lacks pace but I'd still have him in front of Wallace and possibly Hutch , maybe it was a fitness thing that held him back ?
Didn't lack pace at Plymouth.

Harding was to blame for the first goal and seemed quick to tear out Danny Mac to hide his own shame , he's ok but lacks pace but I'd still have him in front of Wallace and possibly Hutch , maybe it was a fitness thing that held him back ?
As Ilderton said mate, it was Danny's man, Harding was trying to cover it and yeah got done for pace, but let's face it, how many CB's can keep up with the fastest wingers? Danny was all over the place, Harding was right to bollock him

The only problem I’ve got with Harding is that he’s only 5’ 11’’ which is very short for a centre back

Philogene who scored the goal was McNamaras man, Danny didn’t track the run that’s why Harding bollocked him.
The ball over the top done them both but the man and the ball were nearer to Harding no where near Danny who’d pushed up ,saying it was his man only works if they’re man marking which he wasn’t
Most seem to be taking the fact Harding bollocked him as it was Dans fault
It wasn’t ,watch it back ,(0.45 in) Hardings man adl Danny not even close

The ball over the top done them both but the man and the ball were nearer to Harding no where near Danny who’d pushed up ,saying it was his man only works if they’re man marking which he wasn’t
Most seem to be taking the fact Harding bollocked him as it was Dans fault
It wasn’t ,watch it back ,(0.45 in) Hardings man adl Danny not even close

You might need to watch the goal from a different angle then mate. Philogene ran from left to right across McNamara who got caught ball watching. It was his man, watch the replay on Millwall TV even the two commentators immediately picked up on it as well being apparent to everyone in the stadium.

I thought it was Harding at fault,and having done a VAR i still think it was 60/40 down to him.
Overall he had a pretty solid game but definitely lacks a bit of pace in an already slow 3 CB'S.
By the way Danny isn't in the best form of his life but being made the "whipping boy" and get abused by so called supporters definitely won't improve him.

I thought it was Harding at fault,and having done a VAR i still think it was 60/40 down to him.
Overall he had a pretty solid game but definitely lacks a bit of pace in an already slow 3 CB'S.
By the way Danny isn't in the best form of his life but being made the "whipping boy" and get abused by so called supporters definitely won't improve him.
Agree about Danny, I thought he was dogshit Saturday, but you don't boo your own. Was being booed by some in CBL after about 30 minutes. What the fuck is that about, he needs our support ffs

Agree about Danny, I thought he was dogshit Saturday, but you don't boo your own. Was being booed by some in CBL after about 30 minutes. What the fuck is that about, he needs our support ffs
We all can see hes struggling but the shit hes getting is unwarrented,
Rowett obviously needs him to play,or drop him.
I was very critical of Long on here but never gave him abuse at the ground!
Football is very much ability and confidence,at the moment Danny does'nt look up this level but his confidence must be shot by some of the shit hes getting!

I like Danny m but his final ball in to the box is poor and he’s had a few shots which are usless

Actually looking back at the highlights, I tend to agree with you, Harding didn’t read the flight of the ball, and the winger left him for dead. Don’t see why Danny is being picked on, he tried to make up ground but had no chance.

Agree totally, said in a previous post he should have been hooked on 30 mins. The dilemma for Rowett was take him off then and shatter his confidence and look like he was agreeing with the boo boys or leave to half time which he did. Either way it looked to me like his (McNamaras) head had totally gone..

Booing your own player is stupid. Do you work better if your boss is always criticising you?

Anyway Saturday's second half performance was the best home display this season and the first time I've come out.the ground with a"buzz" and a feeling the " old ' Wall may be.back.

Do you work better if your boss is always criticising you?
Definitely definitely NOT!
I speak from experience, and worse than just criticism. My boss actively briefed against me at every available opportunity.
I had only 2 choices...Stab him, or walk out.
My biggest regret is that I did not pour a pint of milk on his chair and carpet on a Friday afternoon after he had left for the weekend.

You might need to watch the goal from a different angle then mate. Philogene ran from left to right across McNamara who got caught ball watching. It was his man, watch the replay on Millwall TV even the two commentators immediately picked up on it as well being apparent to everyone in the stadium.
Can watch it from any angle whether Danny was with him at first or not the ball falls in hardings patch and he misjudged the flight and gets beat to the ball ,him and cooper were both closer to a ball that came from the oppos box than Danny was but I think his second mistake has clouded over the first guilty verdict

Can watch it from any angle whether Danny was with him at first or not the ball falls in hardings patch and he misjudged the flight and gets beat to the ball ,him and cooper were both closer to a ball that came from the oppos box than Danny was but I think his second mistake has clouded over the first guilty verdict
To be honest, I thought it was Danny's error, but Wes was done for pace, but regardless of that, the stick he took was bang out of order, not like he meant to misplace the header for the second either. Being booed like he was was NTMIK