Birmingham v Wall match thread- 12.30 kick off

Two up front. Rab has something about him but Bradders is a joy to watch as a forward. Gets involved, gives 100% and is a very clever player. A number of time he won a lost cause and knocked the ball to a teammate which should have been the catalyst for a break and chance on goal, unfortunately that never happened.

Being critical, my only only gripes are, the fall backs system has a frailty against good wingers/attackers. Also, following on from the above about Bradshaw, we often fail to find that key pass forward or down the wings. There is little creativity from midfield.

The only players on the move when we get the ball are the two forwards, the rest are like statues which becomes worse when we try to defend and hang on for a win or a point and makes our play very predictable and easy to break down.

We need a bit of killer instinct to finish teams off when we are on the front foot because the last fifteen minutes of our games when we inevitably sit back is going to cost us more than we gain from it.

The only players on the move when we get the ball are the two forwards, the rest are like statues which becomes worse when we try to defend and hang on for a win or a point and makes our play very predictable and easy to break down.

We need a bit of killer instinct to finish teams off when we are on the front foot because the last fifteen minutes of our games when we inevitably sit back is going to cost us more than we gain from it.
Seems to me that oppo teams can at times easily pass through and get into the final third. Brum today got In decent positions on a number of occasions to try and thread a ball to an attacker. Whereas, we only create the odd chance through open play.

Not knocking the performance, a decent display away at St Andrew’s but we need to make far more inroads in the final third and give Rab and Brad chances on goal. Feed ‘em and they will score.

Earnt a point today. Leonard was very good. Wallace had a good first half which was an added bonus. Not sure why we took off Nisbet towards the end, but there's no gripes from that today. 2 out of the next 3 at home look winnable.
Took me by surprise Nisbet sub, obviously don’t know if he had slight knock

Rowett and the players should be mindful of the refs bias and tread a bit more carefully. We gave away 18 fouls to there 8.
Yeah I get what you’re saying 100% but I thought the twat pulled up the play so many times unnecessarily.
Some of his decisions were baffling. The Norton Cuffy booking was bollocks, yes it was a free kick for a tangle of legs no more. But to book him was shit, it effectively meant Rowett had to sub him because as you say he would have to be mindful of the ref giving a second yellow.