Birmingham v Wall match thread- 12.30 kick off

Played each other 22 times. We've won 6, drawn 8 and lost 8. Only three wins at there place. Last four visits have ended in a draw. Last win up there was in 2019, 2-0 when Ben Thompson got both. Prior to that we beat them 1-0 with Fred scoring and prior to that another 1-0 with Dunne getting to all important goal. So not a bad hunting ground in recent times.

Thankfully their striker jutkiewicz who got their winner at the Den last season is not available. They've got off to a good start and are unbeaten in the league. They have won both of there home games with the winning goals coming in the 90th minute. They currently sit third in the table.

De Norre stilll a doubt and probably not going to be risked before the international break whilst Hutchinson is nursing a knock but shouls be available. Thankfully one of our memesis Troy Deeney is no longer with Brum.

Will be a tough game against a resurgent side but we're capable of beating anyone on our day. Another point on the board would be nice, all three would be marvellous.

Remember it's an early kick off.

Safe journey to all those Lions making the journey.

Be loud, be proud and behave yourselves :hehe:

Last edited:
I guess that means it’s on Sly,
Not sure mate. The kick off time was changed cause there was quite a bit of bother up there last season, well quite a lot actually :hehe: Think it's OB moving the game rather than sky.

Sunderland V Southampton and Swansea V Bristol city are also early kick offs. Swansea v Bristol is a high risk game as is ours. I'm just guessing that Sunderlands game is the one going to be televised on sky.

Played each other 22 times. We've won 6, drawn 8 and lost 8. Only three wins at there place. Last four visits have ended in a draw. Last win up there was in 2019, 2-0 when Ben Thompson got both. Prior to that we beat them 1-0 with Fred scoring and prior to that another 1-0 with Dunne getting to all important goal. So not a bad hunting ground in recent times.

Thankfully their striker jutkiewicz who got their winner at the Den last season is not available. They've got off to a good start and are unbeaten in the league. They have won both of there home games with the winning goals coming in the 90th minute. They currently sit third in the table.

Where do we stand on the number of tear-ups?

:grinning:

Make sure you pack a raincoat.
No need. I've just seen that it is not on Sky, so I can stay at home in the sunshine. :grinning:
And, I would urge all of you who normally ask for stream to pay your money (£10) and watch the official Millwall TV stream.
If you watch an illegal stream, you are taking money directly from OUR club!
Apart from the the quality is very good now.

Not sure mate. The kick off time was changed cause there was quite a bit of bother up there last season, well quite a lot actually :hehe: Think it's OB moving the game rather than sky.

Sunderland V Southampton and Swansea V Bristol city are also early kick offs. Swansea v Bristol is a high risk game as is ours. I'm just guessing that Sunderlands game is the one going to be televised on sky.
You are correct, as is often the case.:grinning::ROFLMAO:

COYL
Solid performance and a second away win..
They've started well, but nothing to fear if we are positive, sit back and we be punished.
Come on GR positive head on today. Cuffy should be buzzing just got International call up along with Esse and Emakhu.
Lets stick it up the sneaky fuckers. 🦁🦁🦁🦁