Birmingham v Wall match thread- 12.30 kick off

That’s cos the ref was a tosser mate a lot of soft free kicks both ways.
A battling second half to dig in never created much second half but a decent point away to unbeaten brum I reckon.
Rowett and the players should be mindful of the refs bias and tread a bit more carefully. We gave away 18 fouls to there 8.

Poor second half, Birmingham there for the taking.Rowett playing for a draw again. Cuffbert looked good, awkward gangly fucker but kept well busy and got around the pitch.Nisbet starting to look really good player. Our disallowed goal would have sealed the 3 points.

Fair enough result. Would have loved the 3 points, but can't complain about the spirit and teamwork.
Hard to pick a M.o.M, but Sarkic certainly earned his wages. Leonard superb......and the ref was a cunt.
Agreed. I must point out the consistency in the performances of the officials this season thus far. Confirming that they are all cunts! Nice to know that standards are being maintained. :taz:

Is that a point gained or 2 dropped?

Once again we shoot ourselves in the foot by being too lethargic when the 2nd half starts! Had we come out 2nd half as we had played in that 1st, I honestly think Brum wouldn’t have got back into the game!

As soon as Brum equalised, their tails were up and they started to play the way we did in the 1st half! Our crisp passing and moving seemed to go to pot, and we started hoofing the ball forward again!

Have to say I was baffled by Rowett’s choice of subs! Once again, no movement from the bench at 60 minutes, and all of our play was coming from the flanks. Someone like Emakhu would have been an ideal sub for this type of game, as he could have made runs through the middle and given the Brum defenders something else to think about! Instead he brings on Esse and our two new signings! I get that Campbell and Longman need game time, but do you really want to bring on players who aren’t totally fit, when you’re trying to find a winner with 20 minutes left to play?

Two points dropped on our 1st half display, a point gained for our 2nd half performance!

Leonard MOM, Fleming has to be dropped, non existent again and shown how to take a free kick. Unlucky we had to make changes due to injuries as Esse was lining up to come on when Muzza started limping. I thought Harding did well, Longman looks promising and adaptable. Bradders run his socks off as usual without much service.
M2 weeks to sort out a few knocks and bed in the new. It’s on the training ground.
COYL

Last edited:
Is that a point gained or 2 dropped?

Once again we shoot ourselves in the foot by being too lethargic when the 2nd half starts! Had we come out 2nd half as we had played in that 1st, I honestly think Brum wouldn’t have got back into the game!

As soon as Brum equalised, their tails were up and they started to play the way we did in the 1st half! Our crisp passing and moving seemed to go to pot, and we started hoofing the ball forward again!

Have to say I was baffled by Rowett’s choice of subs! Once again, no movement from the bench at 60 minutes, and all of our play was coming from the flanks. Someone like Emakhu would have been an ideal sub for this type of game, as he could have made runs through the middle and given the Brum defenders something else to think about! Instead he brings on Esse and our two new signings! I get that Campbell and Longman need game time, but do you really want to bring on players who aren’t totally fit, when you’re trying to find a winner with 20 minutes left to play?

Two points dropped on our 1st half display, a point gained for our 2nd half performance!
Point gained if you consider we lost Hutchinson early on. Walllace had to step in for Bryan meaning we lost at hreat and they missed a penalty. They're a good side.

Take that. Keep Leonard fit and he will be vital for us. Move on. Hate the international break but will help us injury wise, as long as non of ours get crocked while away. 🤞 They don't.
COYL, NOLU
Let’s hope Honeyman is available for selection after the International break, and Hutch’s injury isn’t too bad that he can feature as well.

Can you put me back on ignore now please. A point away to a team that's unbeaten and you want to pick holes in what was a hearty battling display. A disallowed goal that you just fucking dismiss so you can dig out Rowett again.

Please hit the ignore button so the rest of us can savour the point.

Members online