Your thoughts on the rest of this season.

A least we can’t be in the bottom three by tomorrow night. Well unless QPR win and we lose by ten goals!

Yes, but whatever we get for him (if that story is true), will not go as far in the Jan transfer window as it would in the summer, because clubs want to hold onto their better players in Jan and slap a big price tag on them to ward off other clubs going after them! So, say £5M for Esse in Jan might get us two players, but in the summer we might be able to double that number when players have either ended their contracts or are surplus to requirements!
We wait to spend in the summer then. Fee with interest

A least we can’t be in the bottom three by tomorrow night. Well unless QPR win and we lose by ten goals!
If we do i think we should bin Edwards off and go for a bloke named Gary Rowett. He took over a team half full of players way past 30, shit loans and were 18th in the table. He got the same pile of shit to an 8th place finish the same season. He then managed to get 3 top half finishes, spent 10 of the last 11 weeks of last season in the top six ( with 6 players he inherited from the last manager) and then left because apparently his football was shit

:slap::slap:

We are where we are. I think there’s enough green shoots of promise in the way Jedward wants us to play to give hope, if not this season but for the future. It’s the uncreative CMs that are a concern. If I have a scapegoat in all this, it’s Longman- he was outstandingly shit on Saturday and should have been hauled off at HT.
Jedward 🤣 😂 yep, jyst about sums him up

On paper JE's off to a terrible start. 4 points out of 24, clear relegation form. However, 2 of those defeats were against the runaway top 2. And there was a real element of misfortune about the points dropped against Sunderland and even the loss to Cardiff (then again, as the saying goes, the more I practised and trained, the luckier I got). We've got Huddersfield, Stoke, QPR and Norwich coming up between now and New Year. Until we're over those matches, I wouldn't be making too many judgements about JE or the rest of the season.

Edwards has only ever worked with technically decent players, even if at youth level they play a different way to the lot he has inherited here. It is going to be a massive test for him and probably a real reality check on what it takes to be a good manager. He will have to find a way to keep us in this division before he can start to get new personnel in that might be able to play the way he wants us to,
At the moment he looks at a bit of a loss at what to do, let's hope the more time he gets on the training ground, the more he works it out, but with the players we have he must already be realising, possession based football isn't going to be achievable

On paper JE's off to a terrible start. 4 points out of 24, clear relegation form. However, 2 of those defeats were against the runaway top 2. And there was a real element of misfortune about the points dropped against Sunderland and even the loss to Cardiff (then again, as the saying goes, the more I practised and trained, the luckier I got). We've got Huddersfield, Stoke, QPR and Norwich coming up between now and New Year. Until we're over those matches, I wouldn't be making too many judgements about JE or the rest of the season.
4 points from 18. He’s only been in charge for 6 games

Edwards has only ever worked with technically decent players, even if at youth level they play a different way to the lot he has inherited here. It is going to be a massive test for him and probably a real reality check on what it takes to be a good manager. He will have to find a way to keep us in this division before he can start to get new personnel in that might be able to play the way he wants us to,
At the moment he looks at a bit of a loss at what to do, let's hope the more time he gets on the training ground, the more he works it out, but with the players we have he must already be realising, possession based football isn't going to be achievable
The Voice of Reason. Take yourself off to the naughty step this is Millwall we're talking about.

I think we need to approach each game with the clear agreed intent to score more goals than we let in. No goals to be scored or conceded within 10 minutes either side of half time so we can enjoy half time without having to rush.

A few new amendments to the game itself to make it more interesting.

1. When goalkeepers take a drop kick, if someone from the opposition team catches it without it bouncing, then the goalkeeper is out.

2. Each team has a sniper in the crowd who is allowed to shoot the ball twice (maximum) in each half to stop it going in the back of their teams net.

3. Two footballs on the pitch at all times and both are in playplay.

4. Centre midfield is only allowed to kick the ball with their weaker foot.

5. Goalkeepers not allowed to use their hands. They are only allowed to to use their heads and shins to keep the ball out.

Obviously still got to work on the finer detail, but I think it's a good start....

As for this season If we can stay up, and I think we will, then it's job done. COYL 🦁

Exactly. He seems to have twigged that trying to play like Barcelona with this lot is not going to work. Not that I want us to play sideways and backwards for most of the game! He is obviously highly skilled coach, but as you say, coaching older, but average, players at Championship level is very different to what he's used to. He has been very unluckly so far, and it's obvious that the players are giving it 100%.