Your thoughts on the rest of this season.

We are where we are. I think there’s enough green shoots of promise in the way Jedward wants us to play to give hope, if not this season but for the future. It’s the uncreative CMs that are a concern. If I have a scapegoat in all this, it’s Longman- he was outstandingly shit on Saturday and should have been hauled off at HT.
Believe he's got the hardest shot in the squad, but when he got the chance to use it on Sat. he ducked out. Why?

Hopefully the players and JE start to gel and their efforts come to fruition sooner rather than later or it will be a sweat infested season come March and April.

Edwards needs to be given a chance this season, but he could do himself a massive favour in winning sceptical supporters over if he backed up his statement that he was going to look at the youth side of things and bring some of them through, where possible! He’s had a few games now to see that Wallace at LB isn’t working, so at
You done this when Rowett hit a rough patch. Calling for patience while at the same time showing you are evidently not going to be patient cause you've dusted down the sheepskin again and gone into Ron Wanker mode again.l

'' Winning over sceptical supporters ' own it cock brain --- You are the fucking sceptic but you have a snide and very un Millwall way of deflecting things. That suggests to me that - either- you are aware that you're a complete fucking fart mouthed fruitloop or it's quite possible that you haven't got a fucking clue what you are on about and a foreskin short of a Bar miitzvah,

Las5t season i think you persitted on undermiining our manager by insisting that the anaswer to a poroblem that you could see was to bring a fella that eneded up playing for sutton before being binned off Internaionale Stockport.
We all want
That old chestnut!!!

We all want Edwards to turn this slump around and succeed, but to do that he needs to get an idea what ALL of his young or older players can and can’t do on the pitch, before knowing who to bring in to replace in the January window!
You want---get it right---- i just have--------

You want a new manager of a team that needs familiarity and stability before it can go anywhere to turn vital games where we need vital points into a fucking open trials session because YOU the most important thing in this snide post said he needs to do something that- ---correct me if i'm wrong-----a person with no more knowledge of the beautiful than Kim Kardashians left tit has.

This is you lining up your ammo-----------like with Drawett as you called him---- so if results don't improve you'll be on here with your ammo on your first phase of sucking the hope and life out of fellow posters whilst tearing our new manager apart cause you have convinced yourself that you know more than a manager albeit at u 21's leve prior to this job.You'll then come up with ideas lbecause you tthink you know more than him. You'll have forgotten by that point that you called for patience while your verbal diarrhea is now coming out quicker than a flashers cock at a bus stop,

Nearly all of our attacks were coming from Cuffy down the right side, so an injection of pace down the left side might have given the Cardiff manager something else to think about! OK, it might not have worked with Malaki coming on. He might have been shit or not had a good enough game to change the final result, but at least Edwards would have seen what the player could/could not do in a physical Championship game!
It would've also supplied you with more ammo if Edwards ever dared to ignore another load of you premium brainfart by ever bringing him on as a sub again after you've written another one of our players off as ahit cause he hasn't done what you patiently demanded.

Just my opinion!
No it's fucking not. It's correctional advice because you think you know better and because what you think should be happening isn't happening the arrogance goes up a notch and posts dishonestly presented as innocent musing appear.as evident above.

This shit is now regular at the Den but just in a different format, vocal and amplified enough so the player/s or manager it's aimed can hear it. It's part of the reason many lifers have stopped going or will eventually stop going.I had this with another over inflated, self entitled crank on an another forum earlier when i suggested instead of still blaming rowett and looking for more lies/ reasons to blame Rowett how about having a think about the impact of contanst streams of insults, abuse and advice to fuck off you wage thieving cunt is having on the bloke you're directing it at!!!!! Maybe, just maybe they don't care like we do, take it badly to the extent they think fuck this why should i bother.? down tools and still get paid and then fuck off somwhere else when it becomes to toxic.

The Huddersfield and QPR games are crucial. If we get two decent results I can see us improving and comfortably ending up mid-table.

If we don’t, it’s a relegation battle for the rest of the season, I fear, we will lose 😢

One of the Sheffield United Development squad who played in the final against us last season started against Brentford Saturday and lasted until 73th minute. So it might be worth giving some more of our youngsters a try 🤔
Possibly more developed than our lads. Joe should know if our youngsters are ready with his experience.

After a very turbulent few months:
1, Completely falling apart against Blackburn.
2, Losing JB.
3, GR leaving after a less than successful start to the season.
4, The Championship being a lot stronger this season than last.

I think JE has some very important decisions to make in the next few months.
This is just my opinion:
1, Barrett needs to be moved on, he has been at the club for ages, if we really are going in a completely new direction, yes keep him on to 'Hand over' but time for fresh ideas.
I would get Nugent in as 1st team coach, his side are very attacking and score goals for fun, let Robbo take over the 21's.
2, We need to get some youth and pace into the side, if not starting then on the bench, Saturday was a prime example, I fail to see the point of replacing Nisbet with Bradshaw! Very similar players who are good finishers but neither will 'make' something happen, with 20 odd minutes to go Cardiff were there for the taking, get Emakhu, Esse, Abdulmalik etc to run at them!
Very good points made and agree with them all! Think its about consolidating now, staying up, getting players in capable of playing how JE wants us too and moving on quite a few players at the end of the season.

The Huddersfield and QPR games are crucial. If we get two decent results I can see us improving and comfortably ending up mid-table.

If we don’t, it’s a relegation battle for the rest of the season, I fear, we will lose 😢
Agree. Leicester away has come at the wrong time. its a tuff one. pre-season I would have put this down as a draw at best. If we loose the haters arms will be open ten minutes later.

That's it......I can't delay it any longer. I'm going out today to buy a blank jotter, and am going to start writing down some of the quotes from this forum.
"A foreskin short of a Bar Mitzvah"
"Out faster than a flashers cock at a bus stop"
There are some fabulous wordsmiths on here, and it would be a great loss if these literary creations were not recorded.
😂😂😂

Get through this Christmas period and see what the January window brings
If you go by the comments coming out about the January window I don't hold much hope, I'm not expecting an influx either way of players so the players have to become proper millwall players again not the mish mash we are now

There just seems a real lack of stability at the club, which I didn't expect for this season.

I thought we were somewhat stable last year, for good periods of the season anyway and thought this season would be a build on last.

Seems the opposite. Whether that's an accumulation of off field events that have played a part, which I'm sure has. GR going, did the players need/want that? was the poor form under GR at the start of the season a hangover, of both the Blackburn game/JB passing away?

We are all humans at the end of the day. But Millwall are bringing a bit of a negative aura at the moment... everyone needs to pull their socks up and think how close we were/are and continue with that mindset. Confidence/positivity play a massive part in the success of a club like ours profiting in a league we're punching in.

Possibly more developed than our lads. Joe should know if our youngsters are ready with his experience.
Nick Hart of the 'Achtung Millwall' podcast has a (his words) "conspiracy theory" about Esse's lack of gametime: He's off in January and we don't want to risk him getting injured and consequently scuppering the deal.

Nick Hart of the 'Achtung Millwall' podcast has a (his words) "conspiracy theory" about Esse's lack of gametime: He's off in January and we don't want to risk him getting injured and consequently scuppering the deal.
Well that is interesting to say the least. If, and it’s a big if someone has lined him up with a multi million pound deal, maybe Joe sees it as his rebuilding pot of gold. Time will tell.

Well that is interesting to say the least. If, and it’s a big if someone has lined him up with a multi million pound deal, maybe Joe sees it as his rebuilding pot of gold. Time will tell.
Yes, but whatever we get for him (if that story is true), will not go as far in the Jan transfer window as it would in the summer, because clubs want to hold onto their better players in Jan and slap a big price tag on them to ward off other clubs going after them! So, say £5M for Esse in Jan might get us two players, but in the summer we might be able to double that number when players have either ended their contracts or are surplus to requirements!

I read somewhere that he would be off in January, cant remember who was after him but the fee mentioned was 1 million.