Wall V Swansea. Sat 3pm match thread

Again, like Leeds, not a 0-3 game, but the fucking facts are that we lost 0-3 in both and whatever way you want to look at it, that is not fucking good enough.

We can't attack and they score. Then we decide to attack and can't finish. Throw in we are conceding ridiculous goals and that is again, not fucking good enough.

The manager let Long go and brought in Sarkic, with Bart as number two. If that Reading game didn't tell him that Bart is sadly done at this level and he did fuck all to remedy it, then again, that is not fucking good enough.

So to summarise, NOT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH.

Disappointing and frustrating.
Sad to see some supporters leave before the final whistle.
Don't know if it's lack of confidence, or players putting themselves under pressure, but when we build an attack, it comes to nothing.
Nisbett very unlucky to have had several chances that came to nothing.
Fleming not doing what it says on the tin.
Add to that, my dog won't come out from behind the sofa, after spotting Lurkio on TV waddling along the sidelines.
On to the next one. COYL.

Rowett inherited a solid defence from Harris and has relied on that ever since with his negative tactics. He had the best Chairman in all 4 leagues giving him all the support he needed.

He fell on his feet when he landed the Millwall job after achieving nothing of note anywhere else.

Ever since the opposition have sussed this one trick negative tactical pony we are fucked.

He has ruined the best attacking midfielder we have had since Cahill and will ruin the best crop of youngsters we’ve had in a long time.

That was fucking shit. Bart is useless now, sad to say. Rab doesn’t look like scoring not helped by the team having no creativity. Fuck it, I’m off down the Hater’s for a few jars of bitter.

It really would not surprise me if Rowett walked after that.
He was clueless after Norwich. He was clueless after Leeds.
What are his excuses going to be tonight?

If Swansea can do that to us (SWANSEA FFS) what will Southampton, Leicester, Sunderland, Ipswich and Preston do to us?
Can anyone see a home win coming from that lot, on current form?

Not a great GR fan but:

. The first goal was down to Flemming not tracking back, needless foul by Cooper and an overzealous linesman.
. The second goal was down to Flemming not tracking back (again 🤦‍♂️) and a massive Bart error.
. The third goal was down to Esse (who most are clamouring to be picked in the starting lineup) getting caught in possession in midfield.
. Nisbet had several chances that should have lead to at least one goal and Watmore got into a couple of promising positions.

I don’t think GR can be blamed for the above.

He can be criticised for playing BNC who cannot defend, picking a right-footed player wide left, moving Murray to RCD, constantly picking Flemming and next to no imagination when it comes to corners and free kicks.

When the players and manager both get it wrong it’s hardly surprising we are taking some bad beatings 🤷‍♂️

Not a great GR fan but:

. The first goal was down to Flemming not tracking back, needless foul by Cooper and an overzealous linesman.
. The second goal was down to Flemming not tracking back (again 🤦‍♂️) and a massive Bart error.
. The third goal was down to Esse (who most are clamouring to be picked in the starting lineup) getting caught in possession in midfield.
. Nisbet had several chances that should have lead to at least one goal and Watmore got into a couple of promising positions.

I don’t think GR can be blamed for the above.

He can be criticised for playing BNC who cannot defend, picking a right-footed player wide left, moving Murray to RCD, constantly picking Flemming and next to no imagination when it comes to corners and free kicks.

When the players and manager both get it wrong it’s hardly surprising we are taking some bad beatings 🤷‍♂️
Fleming played quite well early in the first half, but as the game went on, he became more anonymous.
Was good to see us change from the usual corners to a short one, although it came to nothing.
22 shots, 6 corners. We must really start putting these chances away.

That was fucking shit. Bart is useless now, sad to say. Rab doesn’t look like scoring not helped by the team having no creativity. Fuck it, I’m off down the Hater’s for a few jars of bitter.
New Haters Craft Ale place open for those who like their ale stronger