Wall V Swansea. Sat 3pm match thread

One of our flukiest results came against this lot up in Swansea a few season back. For anyone that's forgot,,,, They were 2-0 up after 15 minutes and it stayed that way for 93 long minutes until one of there defenders puts one into his own net. Two minutes and into five minutes of injury same thing happens when another one of there back three equalises for us!
Definitely one of the strangest if not strangest games I've ever been to. game where the introduction of Tyler Burey made a difference - I went home thinking he'd scored both goals as he was close in both times and only found out they were OGs the next day. Somehow made the draw even sweeter. Lennie's tackle also key to stop us going 3-1 down with seconds to play. Not sure my nerves could manage a repeat tomorrow!

Definitely one of the strangest if not strangest games I've ever been to. game where the introduction of Tyler Burey made a difference - I went home thinking he'd scored both goals as he was close in both times and only found out they were OGs the next day. Somehow made the draw even sweeter. Lennie's tackle also key to stop us going 3-1 down with seconds to play. Not sure my nerves could manage a repeat tomorrow!
One of the best tackles you are ever likely to see.
Lenoards determination to make up the ground and then time the tackle to perfection in the box was brilliant.

I’m available 🤣
Ulster
st that point wasn’t the OG’s our top scorer, if I remember correctly?

3pts today all that matters Lions, any which way. Won't have a lot of the ball, (for a change 😂😂) make it count when we do, take our chances.
COYL, NOLU.