Wall V Swansea. Sat 3pm match thread

Not a great GR fan but:

. The first goal was down to Flemming not tracking back, needless foul by Cooper and an overzealous linesman.
. The second goal was down to Flemming not tracking back (again 🤦‍♂️) and a massive Bart error.
. The third goal was down to Esse (who most are clamouring to be picked in the starting lineup) getting caught in possession in midfield.
. Nisbet had several chances that should have lead to at least one goal and Watmore got into a couple of promising positions.

I don’t think GR can be blamed for the above.

He can be criticised for playing BNC who cannot defend, picking a right-footed player wide left, moving Murray to RCD, constantly picking Flemming and next to no imagination when it comes to corners and free kicks.

When the players and manager both get it wrong it’s hardly surprising we are taking some bad beatings 🤷‍♂️
Rowett picks the players yes, he also tells them how to play. Which is slow, predictable, 3/4 touch passing, uncontrolled hopefull football. We can’t dominate at home, we do get a result away quite often but only after hanging on by our fingertips usually for the second half. Just my opinion. Give me back my old have a go Millwall. Our football is very unentertaining

I am sorry but that was shocking we have no energy no attacking pattern no intensity which leads to no atmosphere

The only time I get out my seat is coz the officials are a bunch of one sided corrupt cunts

I am well fucked off and am struggling to remember the last game where I was actually entertained

All in all a fucking waste of a day and I ain’t even got the hump as it is becoming the norm

We look like a team with no direction, tactics all wrong with the players confused in their roles, then when we chase the game it’s like we get into the final third and think, fuck what are we doing here this is strange territory and have no clue, panic sets in and a hopeless ball lumped in the box thats easily defended, very worrying we just don’t look like a team with a long season ahead.

I said to my son after 10 mins that if Swansea score first it will be very difficult for us.
And so it proved.
I take no pleasure from being right.
Again I take no pleasure from say this but With Bart we are so fragile.
He made the penalty so easy for Lowe.

So that was what todays horror show was all about.
It was 'The Halloween Stadium' tour four weeks too early...
:ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2023-09-30 200019.jpg

It really would not surprise me if Rowett walked after that.
He was clueless after Norwich. He was clueless after Leeds.
What are his excuses going to be tonight?

If Swansea can do that to us (SWANSEA FFS) what will Southampton, Leicester, Sunderland, Ipswich and Preston do to us?
Can anyone see a home win coming from that lot, on current form?
Maybe saving up a home win for your next visit! Hurry up FFS!

I said to my son after 10 mins that if Swansea score first it will be very difficult for us.
And so it proved.
I take no pleasure from being right.
Again I take no pleasure from say this but With Bart we are so fragile.
He made the penalty so easy for Lowe.
Yes, sadly Bart is a liability now that second goal was straight through him. A shit show all round. 22 shots and never looked like scoring. Lame as fuck.