Wall V Leeds match thread. KO Sunday 12pm

Don't judge anything on this game. Leeds were set up very well, have a much better squad and it was just a case of the better team one. Theres a lot to be hopeful for this season.
My issue isn't the defeat, but the way we give away possession so cheaply which invites pressure, Mitchell is not good enough for the Championship this season, we really should have sent him out on loan to toughen up a bit, he has bags of potential, but fear this season could really damage his confidence

Tried all the players and nothing much worked was attacking intent at the start , then we are slow all over the pitch, the first goal sunk the team spirit. Seem a yard off the pace all over.
Norton Cuffy done well
Not a day to remember

Mitchell not up to it. Flemming fucking lazy. Nisbet like a Sunday league player...not a good one either. Abject surrender. These players don't give a monkeys about the club.

We just don't know what to do with the ball when in the last 3rd of the pitch.We are just clueless, no attacking intent and our midfield is beyond tragic.I will not blame the players anymore,the buck stops with the manager.The fact that we all except anything else from GR than boring ,defensive footbal iz the defenition of insanity.I have a ticket for Swansea and I'm apprehensive of going as we spend money to watch this shower of shit week in week out.Im tired, just tired of this..

My issue isn't the defeat, but the way we give away possession so cheaply which invites pressure, Mitchell is not good enough for the Championship this season, we really should have sent him out on loan to toughen up a bit, he has bags of potential, but fear this season could really damage his confidence
All 3 goals came from breakaways; a few early controversial reffing decisions went against us and up to their 2nd goal I genuinely thought we would get at least a draw!

Agree 100% about Mitchell, he’s a liability both going forward and defending and, for the life of me, can’t work out why GR starts with him 🤷‍♂️

I think we have talent in the squad but GR simply doesn’t use it well.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Flemming exits in January, he’s struggling with the pace and physicality of the Championship.

Next few games crucial!

We were beaten by a quality team. Considering one of their players cost more than our entire squad, they're not the best side to judge our lads against.
We still have our weak positions, but we played very well at times today.
Norton-Cuffy was a shining light, and both Leonard and Bradshaw gave it their all.
Move on to the next one.
COYL.

Beaten by a far better team , tactically they got it spot on, quick , incisive passing and always had an option or two . Get over it and move on . If Rowett goes as is always the case after a defeat who do you suggest we bring in to replace him ?

We were beaten by a quality team. Considering one of their players cost more than our entire squad, they're not the best side to judge our lads against.
We still have our weak positions, but we played very well at times today.
Norton-Cuffy was a shining light, and both Leonard and Bradshaw gave it their all.
Move on to the next one.
COYL.
Thought longman was very comfortable

We say a better team, but look at their results this season drawn a lot of games against poor teams and they turn us over easily. Says it all, Bristol City turned us over and went on to lose their next game at home against poor opposition. Rotherham Wednesday, if we lose then says it all.