Wall V Leeds match thread. KO Sunday 12pm

I'm at the Den, half of the people left, we are complete shit Not had a shot at target since that chance at the start of 2nd half, no attacking intent.Cant see where the goals are going to come from, Leeds fans singing the stadium down.Mugged at home , Rowet fucking leave you shit.

Reactions: SE1
I'm at the Den, half of the people left, we are complete shit Not had a shot at target since that chance at the start of 2nd half, no attacking intent.Cant see where the goals are going to come from, Leeds fans singing the stadium down.Mugged at home , Rowet fucking leave you shit.
In fairness to Rowett, he's done what alot of people here have been asking for. We were a goal down and he brought on attacking subs with plenty time for them to change the game. He gets it in the neck for being too defensive. Maybe we're seeing why he is so defensive. We got ripped apart after he went for tge more attacking line up.

Back to basics I'm afraid. I Wanted 2 up top but we can't seem to make it work. GR needs to get us back to being boring, if he isn't going to put players like Emakhu on from the off. Look disjointed. Don't like to admit it but 541 or 451 looks like the only way we are going to get anything out of this season . He needs to find out what his preferred 11 is, stop trying to fit players in,and stick with it barring injuries. I think he's searching for the combination that works. Make his mind up sharpish how he wants us to play. We are neber 2 games alike, consistency will be everything this season.
Move on again COYL

In fairness to Rowett, he's done what alot of people here have been asking for. We were a goal down and he brought on attacking subs with plenty time for them to change the game. He gets it in the neck for being too defensive. Maybe we're seeing why he is so defensive. We got ripped apart after he went for tge more attacking line up.
Maybe we should be a little more defensive against teams that can knock the ball about and have the movement of teams like Leeds. It's against the run of the mill teams that we need to have todays starting mindset against.

Members online