Wall V Leeds match thread. KO Sunday 12pm

We say a better team, but look at their results this season drawn a lot of games against poor teams and they turn us over easily. Says it all, Bristol City turned us over and went on to lose their next game at home against poor opposition. Rotherham Wednesday, if we lose then says it all.
Acid test rotherham, as we usually play poor against lower teams. And we are at home. Old fortress

I'm sorry but Mitchell is not Championship quality, how he starts before Saville and stays on the pitch instead of De Norre is beyond me, we have been worse since De Norre went off
Mitchell and Saville started to form a decent partnership then GR broke it up, why I don't know.
De Norre is an excellent footballer but we still hardly made any good chances for our forwards.This has been ongoing forever it seems.
Can't remember when we last won a game by a couple of goals.
I thought Leonard had a fine game closely followed by Brooke and Murray.
And I'm not jumping on the knee jerk by suggesting GR out.
We played a good side today and I think their pace done us today and there quality of passing.
Anyway onto Rovrum. COYL!!!

We say a better team, but look at their results this season drawn a lot of games against poor teams and they turn us over easily. Says it all, Bristol City turned us over and went on to lose their next game at home against poor opposition. Rotherham Wednesday, if we lose then says it all.
In this division anyone is capable of beating anyone on the day , reputations , budget etc count for nothing . That’s what makes it one of the best leagues in Europe .

It would have been a different game if the ref had given a stonewall penalty (handball whilst on the floor in the box) they break away and score.

Every loose ball seemed to go their way which seems to be a recurring theme, we do not move the ball quick enough to trouble teams with quality, we have two forwards that will get a hat full each if they get the service but they don't.

Apart from the goals i cannot remember Bart making a save, Leeds aint that good but we made them look good today.

My view is we lost possession 3 times, they capitalised with pace and incisive passing. I honestly don't think they were 3 goals better than us. Longman played really well. Billy had a stinker today, not sure what Campbell gave us, oh and the ref was an utter cunt...
Agree, it was our play in the final third that was shocking. Ref was a cunt, definitely a foul that led to their first. No excuses though, they win with ease because they took their chances, we still can’t score for shit. A lot of new faces in the team today, seems like a work in progress to me.

Been the problem for a long time, including last season. We have no one in the middle of the park who demands the ball and provides any creativity, it always ends with a hopeful ball for Bradshaw to chase. Proving very easy to defend against
It's always a "charggeeeeeeee!" mentality when we have the ball. No one who can slow the game down, no one who has the nous to allow our players to move around and find space. It's like hot potato football, get rid as soon as we get it.

Where have all our super stars gone? I mean in previous generations there always seemed one, from sheringham to Rae, to cahill, endless players, even an Abdou. Someone who stands out, even just a little bit. An ET or Ifill. Kennedy. On and on. Never have I never known a team so flat and basic, not poor by any means, just so ordinary. Put a cahill or a rae, or even dare I say a Trotter and would have such a fuller team. Someone who can create basically.

Is it the case no we will never see wall superstars again, such is the strangle hold money and greed has on the game.

Where the fuck is ET. Where the fuck is our Armstrong's and Kennedy's etc all gone?

We create next to fuck all
We score fuck all
We concede allot
We cannot retain possession
We cannot pass accurately
We don’t pass and move
We don’t perform or win in front of sell out crowds
We left with 10 mins to go
We left with the hump

We will be back there on Wednesday!!!

Onwards and upwards

In this division anyone is capable of beating anyone on the day , reputations , budget etc count for nothing . That’s what makes it one of the best leagues in Europe .
Whats that meant to mean after todays shit show,
Reputation budget etc looked very obvious to me!Outclassed even taking into accounf shit ref
And i think it will show this year massively,long season ahead.

I t
It's always a "charggeeeeeeee!" mentality when we have the ball. No one who can slow the game down, no one who has the nous to allow our players to move around and find space. It's like hot potato football, get rid as soon as we get it.

Where have all our super stars gone? I mean in previous generations there always seemed one, from sheringham to Rae, to cahill, endless players, even an Abdou. Someone who stands out, even just a little bit. An ET or Ifill. Kennedy. On and on. Never have I never known a team so flat and basic, not poor by any means, just so ordinary. Put a cahill or a rae, or even dare I say a Trotter and would have such a fuller team. Someone who can create basically.
I think you hit the nail on the head, no creativity in the midfield or the wings.

It’s easy to I can see something that an experienced manager like GR cannot, but surely the possession and chances created by our midfield being over run and then our slow Centre backs being exposed is self evident, this 3 or 5 at the back is a failure, we are left with Leeds today running riot once past Billy and Centre backs retreating faster than Custer, he must see this, the gap behind the midfield and the defence is too easy to exploit. We started well, possession, passing, with a load of new players, disappointing subs, no one seemed to know what to do and midfield even more thin. Feel sorry for Bart, but 7 in two matches, if the shark not fit, time for Truman. Surely time for a Cooper Harding partnership with Leonard as a holding mid.

Whats that meant to mean after todays shit show,
Reputation budget etc looked very obvious to me!Outclassed even taking into accounf shit ref
And i think it will show this year massively,long season ahead.
Wasn’t a shit show as you put it today , they’ll be some very strange results , has been already and will be many more before the end of the season . It’s all relative among all Four divisions already .

Wasn’t a shit show as you put it today , they’ll be some very strange results , has been already and will be many more before the end of the season . It’s all relative among all Four divisions already .
Was'nt a shit show,really how would you describe getting the arse ripped out of us then???Rose tinted glasses springs to mind!

My view is we lost possession 3 times, they capitalised with pace and incisive passing. I honestly don't think they were 3 goals better than us. Longman played really well. Billy had a stinker today, not sure what Campbell gave us, oh and the ref was an utter cunt...
Spot on 👍

Disappointing day. Clear foul in the build up to their first, our players stopped theirs didn't. Got picked off twice after GR went a bit gung-ho to get a goal back.

We have a great squad, just need to get them playing as a team.

Highlight was the cheeseburger and chips in Mel's on the way home.