Wall V Leeds match thread. KO Sunday 12pm

Should be a cracking atmophere. Sold out and Leeds have taken up there allocation. No love lost between us which adds to the occasion. We have a decent home record against them and see no reason why we can't keep it like that.

They've had a few draws at home and one high scoring away win. It will be blinding if we can send the ferret botherers back home with there tails between there legs

COYL

Got a party to go to in Malaga, can't see me being anywhere near corpus mentis for a Sunday 12pm K/O..Look like it's going to be high/low lights depending on the result for me.

Can't find it again now. Anyone else seen the video of Flemming, Cooper, Cresswell, Shackleton and a couple of others asking everyone to behave themselves on Sunday for the benefit of both clubs and football. 🤔

Can't find it again now. Anyone else seen the video of Flemming, Cooper, Cresswell, Shackleton and a couple of others asking everyone to behave themselves on Sunday for the benefit of both clubs and football. 🤔
Yes was just trying to copy and paste the link just now from newsnow /Millwall,( not good with tech ) it’s going to be full on nick fest ,6 o clock knock, be careful words hurt blah blah , but I do hope both sets respect our recent loses , JB R.I.P.,
Can’t wait now after reading that article, C.O.Y.L.

Let’s make it like the electric Hudders game only 10 fold! :guns: