Think it’s game over for the management team.

Reality is:

Rowett won’t get sacked this season
We will finish below mid table
The players we have been linked with won’t happen
We will spend fuck all
We will wind up with loans or washed up players, most likely who have played under Rowett before
Rowett will be with us next season
Nothing will change and we will be here moaning about it
The fuckwitt will still be playing 5 at the back but claiming we are playing football on the floor and creating chances
Price increase on tickets next season
We will be full of hope for England to win the World Cup, but usual disappointed (in December)
I hope none of the above is true and totally the opposite, but I am a realist !

It would have been great had Rowett, at his interview, told Berylson that he would look at the youth set up, the scouting set up, etc, and if it wasn’t up to his liking, that Berylson would agree, before they shook hands on the deal, that money would be made available to sort it all out!

Of course we know Rowett didn’t say that! He was probably in that interview no longer than 5 minutes!

Berylson: Happy with your personal terms, Gary?

Rowett: Er…..yes, but can we talk about…..

Berylson (cutting in): Great! Fantastic!

(starts shaking Rowett’s hand as he guides him towards the exit).

Berylson: Welcome to the club Gary! I have a feeling you’re going to do wonderful things here!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sounds about right! Fitzgerald been in the job a long time under different managers never seems to have his position questioned? Far too close to JB if you ask me. His record is terrible and is surrounded by sycophants none of which seems to be able to produce good footballers, albeit with a couple of exceptions like Danny who could go on to be a good player

Until we have players who can pass a ball to someone on the same team occasionally we are going to be under pressure most games. Yes its negative but its criminal that professional footballers cant do the fundamental things right and means we are always putting ourselves on the back foot, maybe thats why he has to pick defensive minded players as he doesnt trust us to keep the ball. I said before on here we have a team of players where hardly anyone would get in any other championship side, thats our budget thats our level. Luton have got to be looked at as similar size and they they pass the ball well and would be looked at to have been doing great considering their size and squad value (yet they are only one point above us) . But I guarantee if that Nathan Jones managed these players we wouldnt play that way as they are not capable
The players look frightened when they get the ball. As soon as they get it, they pass it, doesn’t matter if it’s sideways, backwards or hoof it into the air! They haven’t been taught by Rowett and Bennett how to have composure and be comfortable on the ball. It would also help if the other players were coached in how to find space, so as to receive the ball safely, then lay it off to the previous player (or someone else in space), thereby keeping the ball - playing neat little triangles, but always going forwards!

How many times will Evans (or anyone else in the middle of the park), start to take the ball forward in midfield, only to bottle it by then passing it back to a defender, who in turn passes it back to Bart? All that does is show the opposition that our players are frightened to do anything positive, and that we’re fearful of losing the ball and them mounting a counter attack (ironically something Rowett tells his players to do every game!). Other teams have sussed us out now, and they only have to keep pressing for our players to panic, and give the ball away in an area that could punish us!

It’s this sort of thing that happens every week, and I can’t for the life of me understand how Rowett and Barrett can’t see it and rectify it on the training ground, as well as during the game!

The players look frightened when they get the ball. As soon as they get it, they pass it, doesn’t matter if it’s sideways, backwards or hoof it into the air! They haven’t been taught by Rowett and Bennett how to have composure and be comfortable on the ball. It would also help if the other players were coached in how to find space, so as to receive the ball safely, then lay it off to the previous player (or someone else in space), thereby keeping the ball - playing neat little triangles, but always going forwards!

How many times will Evans (or anyone else in the middle of the park), start to take the ball forward in midfield, only to bottle it by then passing it back to a defender, who in turn passes it back to Bart? All that does is show the opposition that our players are frightened to do anything positive, and that we’re fearful of losing the ball and them mounting a counter attack (ironically something Rowett tells his players to do every game!). Other teams have sussed us out now, and they only have to keep pressing for our players to panic, and give the ball away in an area that could punish us!

It’s this sort of thing that happens every week, and I can’t for the life of me understand how Rowett and Barrett can’t see it and rectify it on the training ground, as well as during the game!

We were having the same conversations under Harris, not defending GRs tactics just saying how i see it and at some stage players have to start taking the blame for not doing what they get paid for as well. It shouldnt be about not wanting to play for the manger, they should be playing for us and they are not doing it. As a club we seem to pick up a lot of injuries and for years now never look like we have 90 mins in us, something is wrong there on the fitness side of things

Reality is:

Rowett won’t get sacked this season
We will finish below mid table
The players we have been linked with won’t happen
We will spend fuck all
We will wind up with loans or washed up players, most likely who have played under Rowett before
Rowett will be with us next season
Nothing will change and we will be here moaning about it
The fuckwitt will still be playing 5 at the back but claiming we are playing football on the floor and creating chances
Price increase on tickets next season
We will be full of hope for England to win the World Cup, but usual disappointed (in December)
I hope none of the above is true and totally the opposite, but I am a realist !
So fucking true!

You‘d be crying if you weren’t laughing at all the fuckwittery that goes on in our club!

We were having the same conversations under Harris, not defending GRs tactics just saying how i see it and at some stage players have to start taking the blame for not doing what they get paid for as well.
But when a player gets his 1st start in the 1st team, it’s completely different to playing in the U23’s! The pace in the Championship will be more quicker, for a start, so players will get less time on the ball to make the right decisions! That’s where the manager and his No. 2 comes into it!

If these new players aren’t shown the correct way to make space, to pass the ball safely to a fellow player and run into a space to receive it again, then they will carry on making the same mistakes every week! It will become so ingrained in them, that they won’t know how to play it any other way!

But when a player gets his 1st start in the 1st team, it’s completely different to playing in the U23’s! The pace in the Championship will be more quicker, for a start, so players will get less time on the ball to make the right decisions! That’s where the manager and his No. 2 comes into it!

If these new players aren’t shown the correct way to make space, to pass the ball safely to a fellow player and run into a space to receive it again, then they will carry on making the same mistakes every week! It will become so ingrained in them, that they won’t know how to play it any other way!
But to be fair the best two players at doing that are Billy and Danny Mac? Its the Coopers, Hutch, Evans etc who cant pass it to one of their own team

But to be fair the best two players at doing that are Billy and Danny Mac? Its the Coopers, Hutch, Evans etc who cant pass it to one of their own team
True. But then it’s up to a different manager (in this case, Rowett), to try and correct where they’ve gone wrong! The problem our players face, is that if Rowett doesn’t see that what they’re doing is wrong, how can he ever correct it?

Evans, Kief, Afobe can’t be re trained, as it was probably Rowett who coached them at previous clubs in the first place! 🤣

I just highlighted the fact how slow Berylson had been, getting in someone (like Cooper) when they become available!
You mean getting a manager that's just been sacked for being shit. You are full of great ideas after the event. You also fail to either inderstand or point out that Face at Forest has a huge budget, a huge squad full of players worth money, many with premier or champions league experience, you know that but are to disingenuous and fucking sly to acknowledge it cause it don';t suit your latest manic ideas. Example, you refuse to answer where Wall are getting the money from to sack managers on a whim from you. Cooper wouldn't have quarter of the money he has at Forest, couldn't sign the players he has at his disposal, do you understand that or is there something wrong upstairs with you? You'd want him replaced after a poor run too.

Olafe, Cooper, that norhern fella that was at Bury all get mentioned by you whilst going through good spells and scoring in Olafe's case. You're a disingenuous cunt that can't debate in good faith, ignore posters when they give you pure facts. You weren't calling for Olafe a few month ago but all of a sudden you think a lad that's played more non league football than he has league games shouild be given a chance. All this shit from you because you don't like the manager ( where were you when we were 6th in the league?)
and now it seems our chairman too. That bollox you typed yesterday is fucking laughable and straight up tabloid style lies and unfounded assertions but given up as facts, again you're a sly cunt.

It was never gonna happen because, as you keep banging on about it, we don’t have the money to pay up Rowett’s contract!
Why do keep fucking banging on about it then?

It would have been great had Rowett, at his interview, told Berylson that he would look at the youth set up, the scouting set up, etc, and if it wasn’t up to his liking, that Berylson would agree, before they shook hands on the deal, that money would be made available to sort it all out!

Of course we know Rowett didn’t say that! He was probably in that interview no longer than 5 minutes!

More contrived and unfounded

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

The problem our players face, is that if Rowett doesn’t see that what they’re doing is wrong, how can he ever correct it?
More

:poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

It was clear to see and highlighted on here at the time how Cooper in particular used the ball when Rowett took over. The whole defence played to feet and differently to when Harris was here. More disingenuous crap and lies from you.

You mean getting a manager that's just been sacked for being shit. You are full of great ideas after the event. You also fail to either inderstand or point out that Face at Forest has a huge budget, a huge squad full of players worth money, many with premier or champions league experience, you know that but are to disingenuous and fucking sly to acknowledge it cause it don';t suit your latest manic ideas. Example, you refuse to answer where Wall are getting the money from to sack managers on a whim from you. Cooper wouldn't have quarter of the money he has at Forest, couldn't sign the players he has at his disposal, do you understand that or is there something wrong upstairs with you? You'd want him replaced after a poor run too.

Olafe, Cooper, that norhern fella that was at Bury all get mentioned by you whilst going through good spells and scoring in Olafe's case. You're a disingenuous cunt that can't debate in good faith, ignore posters when they give you pure facts. You weren't calling for Olafe a few month ago but all of a sudden you think a lad that's played more non league football than he has league games shouild be given a chance. All this shit from you because you don't like the manager ( where were you when we were 6th in the league?)
and now it seems our chairman too. That bollox you typed yesterday is fucking laughable and straight up tabloid style lies and unfounded assertions but given up as facts, again you're a sly cunt.

Why do keep fucking banging on about it then?
I doubt you’ll read all this, but if you do, it might answer the questions you want answering!

You don’t read any of my posts properly, because you only want to quote what suits your interests! Works both ways, doesn’t it?

I‘ve already mentioned that Cooper took over Hughton’s squad BEFORE the January transfer window happened, so he didn’t have the luxury of buying in players to improve their situation. So let me spell it out to you again!

Cooper took Hughton’s players, who had no motivation, no desire, and with the same squad, got them playing a different way! They’ve shot up the league, are 7 points above US, and only 4 points off the last play off spot! Not bad for a team that, before Cooper came along, were in the relegation zone and only heading one way! So Forest’s budget, all their money, didn’t help them. Cooper did! He got them up the table before he could spend any money in the transfer window! So how the fuck can I be disingenuous and sly about these so called players who have Premier and Champions League experience, but couldn’t do the job under Hughton!

Oh, so you’ve brought up the old ‘where do we get the money from to pay off Rowett’ bollox again! So I’ll give you my answer. I don’t know how much Berylson has paid Rowett over what is probably a 3 year contract! Assuming it is that, Rowett is in his last year of it, so if Berylson had to pay him off, then compensation for 1 year remaining will be less than if Berylson had to sack him, say 6 months into a 3 year contract! So, where is Berylson going to get the money from? Let’s say I’m wrong, and Berylson had to pay Rowett’s whole contract up, which I doubt is anything more than maybe a million (if that) over 3 years! We have just offered to pay Derby £450,000 for Sibley, we’ve also apparently put in bids for Flemming and Ramselaar. Do you think, regarding these last two players, that Rowett would have bid more than probably £500,000 for each of them, for those bids to be turned down? If he had the money to go as high as £500,000 for each, and £450,000 for Sibley, that’s almost £1.5M Berylson was prepared to spend on new players! As it is, we haven’t got either or both of these foreign players, so at the moment we can’t tell if they would have improved the team or not! So, as that £1.5M hasn’t been spent, and can be made available if need be (and we also have to add onto that figure the saving of Bod and Smith’s weekly wage), I think Berylson would have maybe £2M+ to pay off Rowett and bring in another manager!

Why am I a cunt because you think I can’t debate in good faith? I haven’t called you a cunt just to make a point, have I? I have always tried to reply to your posts, when I can, as I do other posters! I’ve also told you that some of your points have changed my mind on some things, so I don’t know where you’re getting the idea that I just put my fingers in my ears and don’t listen, because I do! You also say I ignore posters who give me pure facts, but nobody on here can be 100% sure that any of their facts are true, because we don’t know what goes on at the club, behind closed doors! It’s just all of us saying what we think we know!

I’ve been calling for Olaofe to be playing up front for us since last season, when we went through that terrible spell of not winning matches! Why don’t you do your homework properly, and if you can be bothered, check back on my posts to see if I’m lying or not! I was even advocating during that time for Rowett to play George Alexander when he was still with us, and I wasn’t the only one wanting Olaofe and Alexander to play, either!

Last edited:
Once again, I don’t hate Gary Rowett. I don’t even dislike Gary Rowett! What I don’t like is his defensive play, his poor formations and tactics! I’m not the only one who dislikes how Rowett goes about things, I think even you don’t like his set up! I don’t think anyone on here has said they hated Rowett the man, just didn’t like him as our manager!

Berylson employed Rowett. He also gave the job to Harris. Why, because he got them on the cheap! He doesn’t think that if he was to pay out for a half decent manager, then we might not be in the shit that we’re currently in - that we actually would have a manager and a No. 2 who could make their players pass an accurate ball to each other over 5 yards - who wouldn’t be playing defensive football, who wouldn’t have their players passing sideways and backwards, because they’ve taken the attack philosophy out of them! If Rowett, could reverse all these things, then I wouldn’t have a problem with him being the manager, but as it stands player confidence is low, we can’t get a win for love nor money, and if things don’t improve, we could be heading into a relegation battle! Will Berylson sack Rowett if that happens, or will he make the same mistake as he did Hollowhead - by not wielding the axe earlier, before it’s too late. Relegation shouldn’t happen with this team. If the good players we have could be coached better, we would have no problem staying up and finishing mid table!

So why am I a cunt in your eyes, because I believe in certain things, and you don’t! Who are you to call me out because you think I’m wrong? What makes you so right all the time? This is a public forum. The word ‘forum’ is defined as, ‘a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.’ It doesn’t say people on it should be abused and ridiculed because others disagree with them.

We’re all Millwall supporters who love the club and want the best for it. We shouldn’t be cunting off anyone on here just because we disagree with what others say.

I can’t change your opinion of me. I can only hope that, whether you agree with my posts or not, you can keep it civil in your replies. If you don’t want to, then let’s just not interact with each other on here!

And before you say it, no, I’m not fucking off to Charlton, or any other club! :grinning:

Question for our boys north of the border, thoughts on how Kelty Hearts are playing, re style of football, and in connection Kevin Thomson, seems to talk a lot of sense, and smiles. 😎

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You’ve lost the argument right there, with that reply!

Peckham, you wanted answers from me, and I’ve given them to you. From your reply you either can’t be bothered to read what I’ve just posted, or you have and still can’t be bothered to “debate in good faith” (as you put it).

That’s fine. You can comment on any of my posts all you like, but I won’t be replying to any of yours! Life’s too short for all this childish shit!

Whiskylion once called you a bully on here. I didn’t agree with him then, but I do now!

I like the conduct of the 'mindless' majority. It's a mentailty that comes from a genuine and proud way of life that sets us apart from most others.

Otherwise we might as well be from Croydon.

I like the conduct of the 'mindless' majority. It's a mentailty that comes from a genuine and proud way of life that sets us apart from most others.

Otherwise we might as well be from Croydon.
Fortunately the ‘majority’ of our fans aren’t mindless unless you know to the contrary 🤷‍♂️

We can all have a genuine and proud way of life without performing acts that damage the club!

Agreed I also believe that Fitzgerald needs to go, our youth set has not produced enough players over the last few years and hardly any with flair. Too many jobs for the boys in our youth set up needs a complete overhaul
Fitzgerald had to be called by a Spotter employee, when Danny Mac was becoming available. Told he should have a good look at him.

Whiskylion once called you a bully on here. I
He did, quite ironic coming from him. Like him you don;t like to be taken to task or robust debate, that's not my problem and if you see that as bullying you're a bigger cunt than he is which is some doing.
I didn’t agree with him then, but I do now!
I bet you do, you should join him on his crusade on the war on woke or better still give victim support a call, you poor mites.