THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Absolutely mate. Very tough league this season by the looks of things so far. We'll do well to better last seasons tally.
All down to the Berylson's as far as I'm concerned, can't see how we stay in this division by being self sufficient and who knows how far the downward spiral can go, just checked HT's Rochdale losing in the Conference, Torquay losing at Aveley in Conference South, Scunthorpe in Conference North, I know that they weren't our equal but shows how clubs can fall much further than they would of ever imagined.

It's been a productive season so far. A lot of ins and outs as well as Cooper committing again and seeing off the vultures around Flemming.

IN
Sarkic
De Noore
Nesbit
Bryan
Campbell
Norton Cuffy
Harding
Longman

OUT
Long
Miitchell A
Voglslammer
Evans
Malone
Burey
Bennett
Well done both Chairman and GR. I feel we are progressing each season. The insane one becoming a distant memory.

I don’t think we have. Most positions covered by two decent options. If we have too big a squad there’s too many players not getting game time
Well I look at the back 3 as a potential weak point. We have 4 out and out centre backs to cover 3 places. Hutchinson is injury prone. Leonard playing in the back 3 now but is also injury prone.

Jury is out on Bryan at wing back, in terms of the fact we may have to wrap him up in cotton wool. Murray Wallace covering two positions not ideal, he looks more and more uncomfortable at wing back.

Well I look at the back 3 as a potential weak point. We have 4 out and out centre backs to cover 3 places. Hutchinson is injury prone. Leonard playing in the back 3 now but is also injury prone.

Jury is out on Bryan at wing back, in terms of the fact we may have to wrap him up in cotton wool. Murray Wallace covering two positions not ideal, he looks more and more uncomfortable at wing back.
Strangely, we seem to do well when we have had to make do and mend in the past, we have a big squad now and we have the young LB still at the club and 2 CB's out on loan which I hope we can recall if we need to.

Wallace arguably our best player last few seasons.

Spot on imo.

Leonard was excellent yesterday and Harding did well but, as you say, Hutch and Leonard are injury prone. If both are injured at the same time then, presumably, we will have to recall Mitchell and cross our fingers that he can make the step-up from playing in L1.

The idea that Okoli can go from being a 19-year old playing his first season in Men's football in the NL to being a consistent C'ship CB overnight is beyond wishful thinking.

I think I'm more happy for Sarkic saving a pen on Saturday, than I am Nizzy scoring again & the draw!

Will do him the world of good. Think people forget how daunting being a GK is compared to any other outfield position.

One mistake as an outfield player, the ball might go out for a throw in... One mistake as a GK, you're a goal down.

Spot on imo.

Leonard was excellent yesterday and Harding did well but, as you say, Hutch and Leonard are injury prone. If both are injured at the same time then, presumably, we will have to recall Mitchell and cross our fingers that he can make the step-up from playing in L1.

The idea that Okoli can go from being a 19-year old playing his first season in Men's football in the NL to being a consistent C'ship CB overnight is beyond wishful thinking.
ER,Cresswell??

Spot on imo.

We are well light in central defence. Although I thought Harding did alright when he came on, one or two more injuries and we are up shit creek.

Why do we want Creeswell he can’t even get in the Weeds team 😂 ( only joking I would have had him back in a flash.

I know the Transfer window has closed, but I'm sure we can still make loan signings from the Prem teams, I think?

Could be wrong. Been playing too much Football Manager I think.

I know the Transfer window has closed, but I'm sure we can still make loan signings from the Prem teams, I think?

Could be wrong. Been playing too much Football Manager I think.
No loans now only free agents. Maybe we can pick up one or two of these😉

No mention of Callum Styles on this Forum for some time.

Naturally left-footed and comfortable on the ball, I think he would fit into JE’s style of play well.

Not sure I’d be willing to fork out too much for him, and it’s possible JE might get in a decent loan, but a thought 🤷‍♂️

No mention of Callum Styles on this Forum for some time.

Naturally left-footed and comfortable on the ball, I think he would fit into JE’s style of play well.

Not sure I’d be willing to fork out too much for him, and it’s possible JE might get in a decent loan, but a thought 🤷‍♂️
Brainy footballer

Members online