THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

The only thing I have reservations about is I don't want Emakhu and Esse's development stymied by the size of the squad. Those two are massive prospects for us and both match-winners.

Only a guess, but I should think the management team don't want to over expose them when things aren't going our way. You need a good competitive squad to compete in the Championship and it looks like this my be our strongest for a while. This is pretty much all GR's squad now.

Only a guess, but I should think the management team don't want to over expose them when things aren't going our way. You need a good competitive squad to compete in the Championship and it looks like this my be our strongest for a while. This is pretty much all GR's squad now.
Very good squad assembled now by GR and the club, very positive signings. So in my eyes no excuses now for not playing some decent attractive football.
Over to you GR.
COYL

Are people talking about the same George Evans? I thought he was pony dwelled on the ball hardly ever found a player with a pass

used to frustrate the fuck out of me when he was on the pitch

The only thing I like about Volgs was the song he did not really set the world alight did he?

wish them both the best of luck in the rest of their careers

Funny thing about the GR out brigade...

Can guarantee that most fans would say that Millwall have had a very good transfer window, compared to the norm anyway!

The same manager, who people criticize is the same manager who has given us a real fighting chance and a very good window. Trust the process, players and manager.
Another thing about the GR out brigade......... is that they come across as quite boring at times ..... 🐄 👁👁 👉👈 🕺

2 out and 2 in... The 2 in, better/more suited for us than the 2 that left IMO.
All depends what position gr decides to play them , personally I would liked to have seen what the kraut could have done in his preferred position with some playing time. But I am one of life's dreamers.