THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

One of these poxy online sites last week had a list of leeds players wages, they had cresswell on 15,000 a week. Thought with his new contract he would have been on more ?

Jedward has a lot of contacts, I would imagine so if we do get more loans in the I expect them to be a step up from the likes of Parrot and that other useless lump.

One of these poxy online sites last week had a list of leeds players wages, they had cresswell on 15,000 a week. Thought with his new contract he would have been on more ?
Would have thought so mate. Those sites are mental. One site will have a player down for 20k a week and other sites for something completely different. Pure guess work.

I dont know who Joe Tiffany is but he is clearly not a reporter of any repute as his spelling is atrocious.

Lack on Miniutes should be lake of minutes.
fall thurther down the pecking line should be further down the pecking line.
Cant get the staff these days!
A lake of minutes could be a flood of hours!!

I think you'll find we don't tend to announce any targets these days. We seem to sign players out of nowhere.
No, I get that, but if it’s true that the deal is about done with Huddersfield, then Joe might have looked at him and didn’t fancy him, or he’s not looking for someone in that position!

Not a rumour but certainly someone we should be looking at…

Keinan Davis.

25 year old 6 foot 3 left footed centre forward.
Likes to run at defenders and bulldoze them with his size. Good footwork in tight spaces. Decent finisher. Good hold up play.

Absolutely ran our defence ragged when playing for Forest. Signed for Udinese in the summer for £2m but yet to play a game.

Reports suggesting he is keen on a move back to England, Championship clubs keen.