THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Keifer Moore incoming

Poster on a Cardiff forum reacting to another supporter hoping they can get Moore on loan:

“Not sure why people are still expecting us to sign him as we already have our 5 match day squad member loans. If we sign him on loan that means we’re paying someone’s wage without playing them. And that’s if we were ever in for him, as Bulut has always said in his interviews that it’s media talk. Even if we were in for him that ship sailed once Panzo came in on a loan. Which is a much better signing than Moore would ever be.”

Another reckons Sheffield Utd and Norwich are also interested, and a few reckon he’s coming to us!

”Millwall agree Moore loan deal.

Bournemouth and Millwall have agreed a season-long loan deal for striker Kieffer Moore.

Moore must now decide if he wants the move.”

If it’s true Sheffield Utd are interested, then it would make sense for Moore to go there if the Blades can afford his wages - PL and all that, but would have thought Norwich have enough firepower up front - but who knows?

Last edited:
If it’s true Sheffield Utd are interested, then it would make sense for Moore to go there if the Blades can afford his wages - PL and all that, but would have thought Norwich have enough firepower up front - but who knows?
Josh Sargent out injured for a few months so maybe Norwich thinking this is a replacement.

Great signings, great intent, great club to be part of. No negatives I can see. All I ever want is effort. My other club Hibs are way behind on standard but expect much more.
It's been a productive season so far. A lot of ins and outs as well as Cooper committing again and seeing off the vultures around Flemming.

IN
Sarkic
De Noore
Nesbit
Bryan
Campbell
Norton Cuffy
Harding
Longman

OUT
Long
Miitchell A
Voglslammer
Evans
Malone
Burey
Bennett

I don’t think we have. Most positions covered by two decent options. If we have too big a squad there’s too many players not getting game time
Would have loved to of seen a techniquly gifted centre midfield player with 2 good feet , ability to slide rule a pass and beat a man if in trouble. Yes I know they are hard to find. And don’t come cheap. I can dream

It's been a productive season so far. A lot of ins and outs as well as Cooper committing again and seeing off the vultures around Flemming.

IN
Sarkic
De Noore
Nesbit
Bryan
Campbell
Norton Cuffy
Harding
Longman

OUT
Long
Miitchell A
Voglslammer
Evans
Malone
Burey
Bennett
Can't complain abut this summer's business, yet we aren't favourites to finish in the play offs, just shows what happens in the Championship if you stand still.