THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

After reading some of the negative crap on here I was about to Google the Samaritans!
Had a few messages from posters that can't be bothered anymore cause of the shit posted by the same one or two. This can be a great forum but it only takes one or two strings to ruin things and put people off from contributing and that's a real shame.

Last edited:
The club needs to forget all this negative tactics rubbish from Rowett, sack him! Bring back Holloway so we can have a 5 man front line of Stefan Mayerhoffer, Simeon Jackson, Ricardo Fuller, DJ Campbell and Gary Taylor Fletcher! Those were the days!

Indeed those were the days !!
I wonder how Twizzle is getting on with his Sofa?
:grinning:

Had a few messages from posters that can't be bothered anymore cause of the shit posted by the same one or two. This can be a great forum but it only takes one or two strings to ruin things and put people of from contributing and that's a real shame.

You want to have a look on some of the social media sites, it'll make you want to renounce supporting Millwall.

The club needs to forget all this negative tactics rubbish from Rowett, sack him! Bring back Holloway so we can have a 5 man front line of Stefan Mayerhoffer, Simeon Jackson, Ricardo Fuller, DJ Campbell and Gary Taylor Fletcher! Those were the days!

I think it was Yeovil away and I saw the team and thought how the fuck is this going to work and then said to myself that Holloway has been a very successful manager and he must know what he's doing. I think he had five strikers on the pitch, Woolford in central midfield and none of the players looked like they had a fucking clue what to do.

Absolute charlatan.

I think it was Yeovil away and I saw the team and thought how the fuck is this going to work and then said to myself that Holloway has been a very successful manager and he must know what he's doing. I think he had five strikers on the pitch, Woolford in central midfield and none of the players looked like they had a fucking clue what to do.

Absolute charlatan.

That the season Woolford ended up being our top goal scorer with like 8 goals? What a bizarre season that was.

Sadly a game that I won't forget very easily! It was the first time I'd seen 'Wall at Wembley and it broke me... proper introduction to life as a Millwall fan that day haha!

Also the best ever goal at Wembley was scored that day, to this day!

That goal by Gary Alexander is so good that even when I see it for what must be the 1,000th time, it gets even better. Incredible shot.

Dick Cawley says Sarkic (Sarky, Sarko, Matty, The Montenegran Fish, Matto) has signed and is available for Saturday.

So it seems that Rowett knew all along we needed an upgrade for our goalkeeper and was just waiting for the right player to become available. It's almost as though he's a really good manager and knows what he's doing.