THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

You may have noticed I have a lot of sympathy for keepers. All of their mistakes are critical and stand out like a sore thumb. I hope wall sort terms today. Lets see how thing pan out before wetting our knickers.

If Wall are prepared to spend 1.2m on a keeper, surprised they didn’t bid for Darlow - who played a blinder for Hull against us last season - who reported went to Leeds for 400k

You'd think after 4/5 bids from Burnley, if Flemming really wanted to go, he'd just hand in a transfer request? Which I don't think he has?

Speaks volumes in this day and age in the football world. Hopefully one more season under his belt with us to see where we can go!

You'd think after 4/5 bids from Burnley, if Flemming really wanted to go, he'd just hand in a transfer request? Which I don't think he has?

Speaks volumes in this day and age in the football world. Hopefully one more season under his belt with us to see where we can go!
Come on Zamps, you know the drill, Flemming’s bound to have a shit 2nd season, be worth next to nothing for us, and he’ll be playing in the U23’s in his third and final season! *

I think he’ll be with us another season, and improve even more. If we don’t get promoted this season then he’ll probably move but it’ll be for 20 mill by then.
If the club had any sense i'd assume they'd have spoken with Zian after the first Burnley bid and basically said stick with us for another year, if we dont go up and we get a good offer we won't stand in your way of leaving for a prem side

If the club had any sense i'd assume they'd have spoken with Zian after the first Burnley bid and basically said stick with us for another year, if we dont go up and we get a good offer we won't stand in your way of leaving for a prem side
Yeah exactly

If Wall are prepared to spend 1.2m on a keeper, surprised they didn’t bid for Darlow - who played a blinder for Hull against us last season - who reported went to Leeds for 400k
It is not as simple as going to a shop and buying something you see in stock.

There could be dozens of reasons why we didn't buy the player you mention.

These things are extremely complicated and cannot be completed overnight.
For example, it may be as simple as the player wanted to stay up north.
Leeds is not THAT far from Hull. Maybe he didn't want to move house.

We as fans just have to trust that all the systems are in place to secure the right players at the right time at the right price.

If we do sign this keeper, that'll mean we have 4 first team keepers?

Long, Bart, Truman and Sarkic?

Can't see Truman going out on loan, as I would assume he is the mainstay 3rd choice? otherwise whats the point in having him, not exactly young... think he is around 26/27 and only just signed a new contract extension.

Must be either Long or Bart making an exit. Would rather we kept Bart and either sold or loaned out Long. Hopefully we can loan him to one of our rivals in our league 🤭

Long makes me nervous at times, whereas Bart I found more reassuring when in-between the sticks.

If we do sign this keeper, that'll mean we have 4 first team keepers?

Long, Bart, Truman and Sarkic?

Can't see Truman going out on loan, as I would assume he is the mainstay 3rd choice? otherwise whats the point in having him, not exactly young... think he is around 26/27 and only just signed a new contract extension.

Must be either Long or Bart making an exit. Would rather we kept Bart and either sold or loaned out Long. Hopefully we can loan him to one of our rivals in our league 🤭

Long makes me nervous at times, whereas Bart I found more reassuring when in-between the sticks.
Someone mentioned on another thread that Bart is planning to see out his contract here and is Happy as a back up so i'd imagine either Long/ Trueman is heading out the door