THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

• Domestic Leagues
  • Domestic Cups
  • International Cups
  • National Team

SeasonTeamComp
Minutes played
Appearances
Lineups
Substitute in
Substitute out
Substitutes on bench
Goal
Yellow card
Yellow 2nd/RC
Red card
2023/2024Wolverhampton …PRL??????????
2022/2023Stoke CityCHA676880100000
2022/2023Wolves U21PL290110000000
2022/2023Wolverhampton …PRL00000200000
2021/2022Wolves U23PL2210220000000
2021/2022Birmingham CityCHA207023230000000
2020/2021Shrewsbury TownLEO230626260120000
2019/2020LivingstonPRE126014140070000
2018/2019Aston VillaCHA0000070000
2018/2019Havant & Water…NAL90110000000
2018/2019Aston Villa U23PL2135015150000000
2017/2018Aston VillaCHA0000010000
2017/2018Aston Villa U23PL299011110000200
2017/2018Wigan AthleticLEO00000200000
2017/2018Aston Villa U23PL2450550000000
2016/2017Aston Villa U23PL28109900000

Seems to be a natural progression until it becomes clear his isn't going to be No1 at Wolves and this will be his first club as No 1 keeper which hopefully leads to him fulfilling his potential.
He ain't scored. 😳😳😳
Sarkic out!!!!!

Millwall boss Gary Rowett is confident he can keep midfielder Zian Flemming at The Den despite interest from top flight clubs.

Every single bit of footage I've seen of Zian (barring the Charlton game in which he played very shit) he is smiling and looking very happy. Not the demeanour of someone wanting to go anywhere. And I'm not bothered at all by his performance against the trainspotters as he is a proven player and with a season at this level already under his belt, he can only get better, which is frightening.

Millwall boss Gary Rowett is confident he can keep midfielder Zian Flemming at The Den despite interest from top flight clubs.
I thought it was only Burnley who had made bids for Flemming, and supposedly Lazio have been interested, but no news yet if they themselves have put a bid in for him!

Has there been any other interest, apart from these two clubs?

Every single bit of footage I've seen of Zian (barring the Charlton game in which he played very shit) he is smiling and looking very happy. Not the demeanour of someone wanting to go anywhere. And I'm not bothered at all by his performance against the trainspotters as he is a proven player and with a season at this level already under his belt, he can only get better, which is frightening.
I think he’ll be with us another season, and improve even more. If we don’t get promoted this season then he’ll probably move but it’ll be for 20 mill by then.

I have posted before that I spoke at length with Bart at the club dinner. He is happy to see out this years contract with Millwall as their back up. He categorically stated that he does not want to play L1 football. I don’t think the club could get him a loan deal with a L1 club. Hence, my guess is that it will be Long who goes on loan. GR will just tell him straight that he can not guarantee regular first team football if he stays with us. He has recently signed a new contract.
Who knows? The big question is whether he goes straight into the team at Boro. Fair chance he will as he will be out to impress his new teammates and try extra hard to keep a clean sheet.
Don’t really understand why the club gave Long a new contract in Jan. Clear to everyone he wasn’t really up to the standard. Now they’re spending 1.2m on a new one leads me to believe they already had doubts way before this.

Don’t really understand why the club gave Long a new contract in Jan. Clear to everyone he wasn’t really up to the standard. Now they’re spending 1.2m on a new one leads me to believe they already had doubts way before this.
Second half of the season Long seemed to tail off. Before that no one was really complaining about him

Looks like he picks up a lot of injuries for a keeper, he will settle in really well and we needed someone else to keep Leonard company in the treatment room now Bennett has gone. A good signing.
On a serious note we badly needed a new keeper lets hope he stays fit and gives our defenders a bit more confidence than they seemed to have with Long behind them

Last edited:
Like many on here I am waiting for the official announcement about Sarkic and wonder why it is taking such a long time! Hopefully today will be the day.
We have been ranting away about Long for an age on here and many wondered if GR needed to go to Specsavers to see what we have all been seeing for a while now. Clearly he had seen it but for whatever reason he did not act on it as quickly as we would have liked. There are many moments that I noticed which made me question whether Long was up to it. Here are two.
Away at Wigan at the end of last season. They are proper brown stuff and we should have blown them away easily. We had been defending solidly and their attacker finds space for a shot. Long saves his first shot but pushes it right back into his path and he slots home the rebound. Hutch goes nuts, looks at Long with daggers, beats the ground in utter frustration and just cannot believe what he has just seen. We lose the game 2-1 and our playoff hopes are severely dented. If we had won then our last day collapse against Blackburn would not have mattered.
The second was last Saturday against the Dutch side. The ball gets knocked down their right and Long comes charging out to see if he can boot it out. He completely misjudges the speed of the ball it it passes him by hotly chased by their attacker who gets there first. He tries very hard to score from an acute angle but it rolls wide of the far post. GR must have had his head in his hands thinking he has seen a real Benny Hill moment from George.
I am sure there are many more that you can think of but those two show that if we are to mount a solid challenge for a top six spot then we need a keeper who can save shots as well as kick the ball a long way!

Like many on here I am waiting for the official announcement about Sarkic and wonder why it is taking such a long time! Hopefully today will be the day.
We have been ranting away about Long for an age on here and many wondered if GR needed to go to Specsavers to see what we have all been seeing for a while now. Clearly he had seen it but for whatever reason he did not act on it as quickly as we would have liked. There are many moments that I noticed which made me question whether Long was up to it. Here are two.
Away at Wigan at the end of last season. They are proper brown stuff and we should have blown them away easily. We had been defending solidly and their attacker finds space for a shot. Long saves his first shot but pushes it right back into his path and he slots home the rebound. Hutch goes nuts, looks at Long with daggers, beats the ground in utter frustration and just cannot believe what he has just seen. We lose the game 2-1 and our playoff hopes are severely dented. If we had won then our last day collapse against Blackburn would not have mattered.
The second was last Saturday against the Dutch side. The ball gets knocked down their right and Long comes charging out to see if he can boot it out. He completely misjudges the speed of the ball it it passes him by hotly chased by their attacker who gets there first. He tries very hard to score from an acute angle but it rolls wide of the far post. GR must have had his head in his hands thinking he has seen a real Benny Hill moment from George.
I am sure there are many more that you can think of but those two show that if we are to mount a solid challenge for a top six spot then we need a keeper who can save shots as well as kick the ball a long way!
I think Long may be trans as he/she shows at 4:19 on the vid. 😉🤣