THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

It wont be long Peckham and they will be saying "Only a million ???" boooooooo
Dick Cawley says Sarkic (Sarky, Sarko, Matty, The Montenegran Fish, Matto) has signed and is available for Saturday.

So it seems that Rowett knew all along we needed an upgrade for our goalkeeper and was just waiting for the right player to become available. It's almost as though he's a really good manager and knows his what he's doing.
Robbo out ............... you cant be saying things like that on here, the naysayers will be looking for a safe space :)

Dick Cawley says Sarkic (Sarky, Sarko, Matty, The Montenegran Fish, Matto) has signed and is available for Saturday.

So it seems that Rowett knew all along we needed an upgrade for our goalkeeper and was just waiting for the right player to become available. It's almost as though he's a really good manager and knows what he's doing.
Still no conformation on the OS as of this moment!

A centre back at some point
The new signing Harding is a centre back. Also i think we'll get one in on loan from the premier as we did with Cresswell. So far i think we've had a good window and recruited well. Certainly a much more experienced squad than last season. I think Bryan will be a great signing for us, he's handy going forward and has assists and goals in him.

So it seems that Rowett knew all along we needed an upgrade for our goalkeeper and was just waiting for the right player to become available. It's almost as though he's a really good manager and knows what he's doing.
Easy there.

Worthy of being a match winner mate. Will never tire of watching that again and again.
I do have a sneaky look at that goal now and again. I was lucky enough to be in line behind the goal for that one. Better still my (spit) Arsenal son in law was with me. It took an age to arrive. What made it better was the keeper at full stretch. In fact I am off to watch it again.

The new signing Harding is a centre back. Also i think we'll get one in on loan from the premier as we did with Cresswell. So far i think we've had a good window and recruited well. Certainly a much more experienced squad than last season. I think Bryan will be a great signing for us, he's handy going forward and has assists and goals in him.
They have all been good signings tbf, just the gaps that was needed from last season 👍
Let's just hope they are utilised properly.

he back up bench warmers, when will Rowett actually make some signings ? I'm expecting a 40 goal a season forward a midfield general, new young experienced back 4, 5 0r 6 thats got 500 caps between them but under 24 and a keeper that only lets 2 in a season, can play the ball short and long, while doing origami with his eyes shut.
Not the Millwall I expect fold the club

Worthy of being a match winner mate. Will never tire of watching that again and again.
Always remember standing celebrating when we scored again, am I right or is my brain playing games
my cousins know how has said a loan centre half is on radar. He did say Nisbet was done in Jan, and Belgium in line.

If Wall are prepared to spend 1.2m on a keeper, surprised they didn’t bid for Darlow - who played a blinder for Hull against us last season - who reported went to Leeds for 400k
The club still look to sign players with a sell on value and only give over 30's a one year contract, if I remember right, this approach was taken after holloway wasted a fortune on a load of journeymen.