THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

McNally again. looking about a season long loan more likely. He didn't get the amount of game time at Coventry that Burnley wanted. They are happy for him to go on loan again to another club. Contracted to 2026 so unlikely he is getting a permanent move anywhere. Handy to have when we shift to 1-0-9 formation!

McNally again. looking about a season long loan more likely. He didn't get the amount of game time at Coventry that Burnley wanted. They are happy for him to go on loan again to another club. Contracted to 2026 so unlikely he is getting a permanent move anywhere. Handy to have when we shift to 1-0-9 formation!

Not a transfer: Our keeper Truman has extended his contract. He looked pretty handy when warming up with the others pre match.

Not a transfer: Our keeper Truman has extended his contract. He looked pretty handy when warming up with the others pre match.
Just noticed he’s aged 27 and contract extended to Summer 2025.

At that age can’t imagine he’s going to improve to such an extent he’ll be challenging for a First Team starting place and could end up blocking an opportunity for a younger keeper with potential 🤷‍♂️

Not that it means anything, but people like to look in to things like this…

Flemming travelled with the team to Spain on Sunday. Not leaving right this second…

Crawley from SLP reporting 4 bids turned down now for 00. Got to love our big John. Burnley are cheeky bastards, obviously offering shit money and hoping it will turn the boy’s head. 25m now for them or they can fuck off.

IF we lose Flemming, who can we even get? Worries me big time if we do lose him, even if its for a big chunk of change.

A like for like isn't going to come to Millwall, as the reason Flemming would leave is the exact same reason no one of the exact calibre would join us... regardless of the money we have from the sale.

IF we lose Flemming, who can we even get? Worries me big time if we do lose him, even if its for a big chunk of change.

A like for like isn't going to come to Millwall, as the reason Flemming would leave is the exact same reason no one of the exact calibre would join us... regardless of the money we have from the sale.
or someone from europe sees what flemming has achieved and within 12 months is likely on huge money and playing premier league...surely they would think 1-2 good years in the 2nd division in England and thats me playing premier league

or someone from europe sees what flemming has achieved and within 12 months is likely on huge money and playing premier league...surely they would think 1-2 good years in the 2nd division in England and thats me playing premier league
This.

We’ve bought foreign before and got severely burned because of it. Now, through better scouting and analytics, Flemming came onto our radar, and has more than paid for his transfer fee, so there’s no reason if we bank £15M-£20M for him that we can’t use a sizeable portion of that amount to buy 2, 3 or maybe 4 new players from abroad and repeat the sell on transfer fee with them in a couple of years time!

Once we start doing that, we’ll become a club that foreign players from abroad will want to come to, because they will see the same path to the Prem open to them as Flemming no doubt saw when he signed for us (and very soon will probably get there!)

Through this we’ll either remain a sustainable in profit Championship club, or one day we’ll have enough good players playing for us that will get us into the Prem, and maybe even keep us there!

The Sun are reporting we are set to sign 24 year old goalkeeper Mark Travers on a season loan from Bournemouth.
Seems incredibly strange to me. Unless of course Bart is off, which I suppose you can’t rule out.

The Sun are reporting we are set to sign 24 year old goalkeeper Mark Travers on a season loan from Bournemouth.
Seems incredibly strange to me. Unless of course Bart is off, which I suppose you can’t rule out.
I imagine it’s only a matter of time before Bart returns to Poland and, if he’s actively considering that now, sounds plausible.

Can we still make transfers even though after the tragic passing of mr JB

I imagine it’s only a matter of time before Bart returns to Poland and, if he’s actively considering that now, sounds plausible.
I wouldn’t say Poland is likely, his family are settled here and his son plays for Ipswich academy I believe.

Could possibly be a move away somewhere he is guaranteed a starting spot.

Bart should be guaranteed a starting place here for next season. I believe that if he had been in goal at the end of last season, we would have made the play offs and maybe even promotion.