THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

I’d of thought so to, but Leeds have delusions of grandeur and I wouldn’t be surprised if they preferred some foreign signing with no championship experience over one of their own.
Yeah, sell Cresswell for £6M, buy a Croatian CB for £2M and pocket the £4M in change!

I’ve posted in the members forum but in case you didn’t view there:

* What’s the latest Burey situation?
* Has he gone yet?

Last edited:
WH after Bristol citys Alexx Scott for £22m. He is no better than Flemming & actually he gets knocked off the ball a lot.

How the fuck can Ipswich afford 7 Mil for Ellis Simms?? They must have sold a shitload of tractors
They haven’t bought him…..yet!

Many of the six fingered freaks on their forum don’t believe Simms is worth more than £3M-£3.5M, let alone £7M. One said they wouldn’t pay £7M for an unproven player who scored a few goals for Sunderland and one against Chelsea! Of course it’s not them that‘ll be paying the asking price but the Ipswich hedge fund owners who probably see spending £7M on one player as a drop in the ocean!

If he manages to complete 50% of the games, that’s a great acquisition for the Brewers 👍

Indeed he is. I dearly hope he manages to stay on his feet for most of the season and not end up hanging around the physio room. If it's the latter, you know how cynical and childish football supporters can be. They might end up calling him 'Brewers Droop'. Although, I must admit, it's not something I've noticed on MO.