THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

It's times like this I wish I was back in the UK... I think I would have bought a season ticket on principle... the club and fans need to be more united than ever... this could make or break Millwall... I seriously hope the former as to watch JB's legacy go down would be a terrible injustice for he has done for us.

Wolves' Montenegro international Matija Sarkic has reportedly been looked at, but according to a report from The Irish Sun, the Lions are in pole position to land Mark Travers from Bournemouth.

The Cherries are keen to land Karl Darlow from Newcastle United as competition for Neto, and that in-turn would allow Travers to go out on loan from the Vitality Stadium, with Millwall leading that particular chase.

Bart has a year left on his contract. I have posted before that he sat on my table at the club dinner and I spoke to him at length. He doesn’t want to play L1 football and is happy to see out his contract with us. He is not interested in management or coaching and is actively pursuing other areas for next year. Who knows?

Callum Styles' Barnsley release clause revealed as Watford and Millwall circle​

Well, according to The Athletic, the 23-year-old's release clause stands at £2 million pounds.

From football league world, so hard to know if it’s true.

I would really like us to sign Styles. However GR was quoted as saying his release clause was “ quite high “. So the reported £2M seems to be around that figure. I get the feeling we won’t go that high. Hopefully Styles pushes for Millwall and a deal can be sorted.

My fear is his son is probably mid-40s and will have many more distractions than John and won’t be able to give us the same level of attention John did :shake:
The day to day running will continue as before, we just need a leader/figure head with the same ethos and man management skills as JB. His Son grew up watching the very best at close quarters. If anyone should be suitable to carry on “business as usual” it should be him. The response from the football community and the Millwall family shows everyone what a Chairman should be. Down to earth, fan friendly, sensible with the finances and honourable until the very end. I hope his Son follows in his Father’s footsteps.

Quite the opposite for me. I cant wait to get down and show my condolences, along with being part of the roar that comes out like a wounded lion. We have flown in the face of adversity for the 40 years I have been going - this is no exception and no matter what the outcome of these events will bring, we will be together again win lose or draw. Fck em all.
👏👏👏👏👏