THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Voglsammer can play striker so I can see what GR means about signing another attacking player other than a striker. BUT we really do need someone whose hungry/bang inform and can hit the ground running.
Even if GR plays Voglsammer as a forward, there’s no guarantee he’ll play the German as a pairing with Bradshaw. Voglsammer is, I think, about the same height as Bradshaw, so replacing him like for like just means still playing with one up front! If one up front hasn’t worked for Bradshaw, why would anything be different with the German playing that same role?

Even if GR plays Voglsammer as a forward, there’s no guarantee he’ll play the German as a pairing with Bradshaw. Voglsammer is, I think, about the same height as Bradshaw, so replacing him like for like just means still playing with one up front! If one up front hasn’t worked for Bradshaw, why would anything be different with the German playing that same role?
Two up front. As a special treat we could play the ball on the ground for a change,

Last edited:
There is no way Brightons Undav is going to Blackburn. I asked my cat and she had a dump then when she had covered it up the litter pile definatly looked like :finger:

Let’s buy a proper striker, old school. We play far too many long balls to a small striker. WASTE. It’s a focal point too providing he has a first touch to bring others in the game. Probably none out there in our country to be honest. Hopefully goodun come from abroad.

By the way, this Dykes bid is 100% true. The £3m figure being reported is misleading as we've offered half that up front.

I still think we're overpaying, he's scored as many goals as Bradshaw.

Time to look abroad I think.

May only be on a par with Bradshaw for scoring, but would surely suit our style of play a lot more? If we continue to punt long balls then we'd have more chance feeding off the likes of Dykes than Bradshaw wouldn't we?

Ironically Bradshaw would probably feed off of him (or the likes of him) quite well, but would Rowett dare to play 2 up top..