THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Trust my cat. Hes coming home. 😺

Brighton and Hove Albion boss Roberto De Zerbi has admitted that there is a ‘possibility’ that Millwall-linked forward Deniz Undav could leave on loan before the end of the month.

Sydney van Hooijdoonk, 22, Heerenveen.
Pacy forward, can score with both feet - valued at €3M (£2.6M) on Transfermarkt! Plays for Bologna but on loan to SC Heerenveen till June 2025. Looks like from that, Bologna aren’t too bothered to play him, so maybe offer them £2M (€2.2M)?

Sign him up! Got to be a better bet than Dykes!
:grinning:

Pacy forward, can score with both feet - valued at €3M (£2.6M) on Transfermarkt! Plays for Bologna but on loan to SC Heerenveen till June 2025. Looks like from that, Bologna aren’t too bothered to play him, so maybe offer them £2M (€2.2M)?

Sign him up! Got to be a better bet than Dykes!
:grinning:

Looks useful and, as stated by others, much better than Dykes (and probably cheaper)👍

Think we've missed out massively in recent years not going abroad to grab a few potential 'Ballers'... Flemming is a prime example of taking a gamble and it paying off. Whether the player/s bring us to the prem or we sell on for a larger fee, I won't complain.

I know its a risk, but much less of a let down when some random bloke from Amsterdam isn't what we would of wanted, compared to the hype of all the other shite we've been linked with or signed back at home.

British talent is so overhyped/overpriced. Unless you find a 'Jed Wallace' type player, it's a bigger gamble due to fees and expectation IMO.

Think we've missed out massively in recent years not going abroad to grab a few potential 'Ballers'... Flemming is a prime example of taking a gamble and it paying off. Whether the player/s bring us to the prem or we sell on for a larger fee, I won't complain.

I know its a risk, but much less of a let down when some random bloke from Amsterdam isn't what we would of wanted, compared to the hype of all the other shite we've been linked with or signed back at home.

British talent is so overhyped/overpriced. Unless you find a 'Jed Wallace' type player, it's a bigger gamble due to fees and expectation IMO.
and generally these players are cheaper than a British based equivalent - thats come down to us having fk all scouting bods on the continent