THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

It’s £1.5m up front.

the add ons I was never told about so could be bollocks from the DM.

Came from a QPR source yesterday before this daily Mail article even surfaced.

QPR trying to get Danny Mc and floating this out there as a player swap? QPR also have form in planting bullshit in the papers, although most teams/agents do to be fair.

Sounds like total bollocks to me tbh. He is isn't worth £1.5m, let alone £3m.

There are much better options out there, plus he isn't any better than Bradshaw or Voglsammer.

QPR trying to get Danny Mc and floating this out there as a player swap? QPR also have form in planting bullshit in the papers, although most teams/agents do to be fair.

Sounds like total bollocks to me tbh. He is isn't worth £1.5m, let alone £3m.

There are much better options out there, plus he isn't any better than Bradshaw or Voglsammer.
We're pretty desperate for a striker. but not that desperate to let D Mac go in a swap deal. I'm sure we value him at at least £4m in todays market.

The agent for Danny Mac is the same fella Dykes uses. Could just be putting a storey out to get some leverage on another deal elsewhere, they are deceitful spivs, after all!

Bellingham expected to reject Dortmund contract offer​

Jude Bellingham is expected to reject a new deal on the table at Borussia Dortmund and spark a massive battle for his signature, according to reports.

worth a cheeky bid maybe
;)

Let’s buy a proper striker, old school. We play far too many long balls to a small striker. WASTE. It’s a focal point too providing he has a first touch to bring others in the game. Probably none out there in our country to be honest. Hopefully goodun come from abroad.
Ian Wright was a small striker......
As was Michael Owen , Dean Saunders, I don’t think Wayne Rooney was blessed with height

Seems Brighton might be happy for Deniz Undav to go on loan after all. Blackburn are leading the charge. I put my cat in the litter tray and asked her to make a prediction. She had a larger than normal dump and when she had covered it up the pile looked like Gary Lineker. She misheard me. I said "good fit" not "not complete shit".