THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

U surely don’t believe this geeza with 104 followers and thinks our nickname are the millers 😂
Nothing to do with who it’s come but didn’t the Benik Story have about the same amount of followers?

I said I wouldn’t be surprised, local and not playing at forest. They want to shift players and with Benik looking like he’s leaving. I wouldn’t be surprised if we signed him till the end of the season.

I wish Afobe all the best, good first season, injuries spoilt the second. We needed a bit of experience and nous and he gave us that, regardless of what the divs that were still booing him think. He'll double his money and be appreciated a bit more at his new club.
Afobe was incredible last season. Reading of the game, positioning, finishing. Hasn't worked out this season. Good luck to him.

If we are going to persist with just one isolated striker running around chasing lost causes then that won’t be Benik so he might as well go and make some dough and we can free up the dosh.
yeh exactly.

it was a shame because now we are starting to dominate a few games, i think he would have come into his own. him and flemming would have been interesting to get going.

ah well

Millwall have been dealt a blow in their pursuit of Brighton and Hove Albion striker Evan Ferguson with his current boss Roberto De Zerbi suggesting he will be staying put.

"Suggesting" Still a chance then.

Millwall have been dealt a blow in their pursuit of Brighton and Hove Albion striker Evan Ferguson with his current boss Roberto De Zerbi suggesting he will be staying put.

"Suggesting" Still a chance then.
They're all raving about this kid. Mark Beard, ex-Wall, is involved at Brighton in some capacity, said he's the most complete forward he's ever worked with.

He got a goal in the Prem the other day for Brighton and I think they fancy him to be in and around the squad now.

They're all raving about this kid. Mark Beard, ex-Wall, is involved at Brighton in some capacity, said he's the most complete forward he's ever worked with.

He got a goal in the Prem the other day for Brighton and I think they fancy him to be in and around the squad now.
2 arms, 2 legs , 2 feet and a head. Sign him quick sharpish.

Nothing to get too excited about!

He has one goal and that was pretty much a tap in!

Members online