THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Shame Afobe is going I thought his off the ball movement and runs were underrated, so many times last season if the ball had been played through to him he would have scored

Sorry, but how many one on ones did he mess up in the last couple of seasons?
You're right, we didn't utilise him properly. The goals he scored were good goals but he did lack the service.

Reactions: Owl
Supposed to be a striker lined up and ready to sign. Bit of back and forth with a few clubs over another winger, fee's are the issue.
Any idea who these players are, or at least where from? I take it we're not signing anyone from abroad in this window.

🤞🤞The club does have somebody or somebodies lined up because we are only a couple of injuries away from having no forwards.
Good luck to Afobe, don't ever really think his heart was in the club, but injuries didn't help his cause. We move on.

Wish Afobe all the best but can't join the love-in for him.

Nowhere near a top-class C'ship striker in my book. Didn't score enough - 12 goals in +/- 40 games last season; 1 goal and 1 assist in 9 full games and host of sub appearances this - terrible first touch; no more than adequate in the air; certainly no Bradshaw when it comes to work rate. I don't get to many games in the flesh, but these famed off-the-ball runs must happen off-camera because I didn't see too many of them.

I'd expect a lot more from a £25k/week player.

I'd expect a lot more from a £25k/week player.
Pure internet tittle tattle that gives bods ammo when they don't play well. He got 14 last season in a team that created very little. He scored at the highest level, he wasn't the worst we've had.

He had some terrible personal heartache, for that alone i have nothing but respect for the man. He could have curled up and retired comfortably but he never.

Trouble with us is if the face don't fit your on a hiding to nothing. Burey is the latest one, he won't be around long either. Best supporters my arsehole.

Pure internet tittle tattle that gives bods ammo when they don't play well. He got 14 last season in a team that created very little. He scored at the highest level, he wasn't the worst we've had.

He had some terrible personal heartache, for that alone i have nothing but respect for the man. He could have curled up and retired comfortably but he never.

Trouble with us is if the face don't fit your on a hiding to nothing. Burey is the latest one, he won't be around long either. Best supporters my arsehole.
I have a great deal of sympathy for Afobe over the loss of his daughter. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I also agree that booing from your own fans didn't help and it won't help Burey or anyone else for that matter.

However, with the exception of the Watford and Rovrum games, are we really creating that many more chances this season? The midfield and WBs are essentially the same. The difference is Fleming who has scored a fair few from free kicks and created and scored a few others for himself.

We'll have to agree to disagree re Afobe. Certainly not the worse that we've had, but nowhere near the best either.

As I said before, all the best to him. Hope that he makes a few bob.

(Mind you, he hasn't gone yet!)

Lyle Taylor doing the rounds online. Wouldn’t be surprised forest want more players in so they gonna need to shift some.