THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

If you can translate that for us mate
Losing his bearings with the English formation of Milwall, Benik Afobe will engage with the Emirati club of Hatta Club. The Congolese player who has lost the confidence of his coach and his club, less successful, will leave the Championship and the European continent.

It is the revelation of the Footmercato journalist, Santi Aouna who announces that the agreement is total with the Milwall striker who will commit to Hatta Club. The same source specifies that the player will pass this medical examination this Wednesday, January 04, before signing his contract. The duration of the contract has not yet been revealed.

Hatta Club currently plays in the Emirati second division, and ranks second. The Congolese will have the task of bringing his stone to the building of this club wishing to find the elite of football in the United Arab Emirates, 5 years after his last season in the first division.

Yep, I'm a busy c***

Losing his bearings with the English formation of Milwall, Benik Afobe will engage with the Emirati club of Hatta Club. The Congolese player who has lost the confidence of his coach and his club, less successful, will leave the Championship and the European continent.

It is the revelation of the Footmercato journalist, Santi Aouna who announces that the agreement is total with the Milwall striker who will commit to Hatta Club. The same source specifies that the player will pass this medical examination this Wednesday, January 04, before signing his contract. The duration of the contract has not yet been revealed.

Hatta Club currently plays in the Emirati second division, and ranks second. The Congolese will have the task of bringing his stone to the building of this club wishing to find the elite of football in the United Arab Emirates, 5 years after his last season in the first division.

That young lad from Ireland certainly looks like a player and he is a striker or a wide forward and if Afobe goes then Voglsammer is a more than capable centre-forward. Our squad depth is pretty decent even if Afobe goes and nobody comes in. Afobe has barely played all season anyway and has had quite a few injuries.

Just read that Afobe has "multiple properties in Dubai."

We must be talking tens of millions. He should be paying us £25k a week.

(Rough translation)
Having fallen out of favour at the English club, Millwall, Benik Afobe will join the Emirati club, Hatta Club. The Congolese player, who has lost the confidence of his coach and his club, will depart the Championship and Europe for the UAE .

This is according to Footmercato journalist, Santi Aouna, who reports that an agreement has been reached with the Millwall striker. The same source says that the player will have a medical this Wednesday (January 04). The duration of the contract has not been revealed.

Hatta Club is currently second in the Emirati second division. Hatta hope that the Congolese will help them achieve their goal of reaching the top flight of Emirati football, 5 years after they last appeared there.

_--------++++++++++

That's a bit of a fall from grace. In August he was looking at playing in Europe's premier club competition; five months later he's going to be kicking a ball around in the sand dunes. Still, I'm sure that he's going to be well paid for it

(Rough translation)
Having fallen out of favour at the English club, Millwall, Benik Afobe will join the Emirati club, Hatta Club. The Congolese player, who has lost the confidence of his coach and his club, will depart the Championship and Europe for the UAE .

This is according to Footmercato journalist, Santi Aouna, who reports that an agreement has been reached with the Millwall striker. The same source says that the player will have a medical this Wednesday (January 04). The duration of the contract has not been revealed.

Hatta Club is currently second in the Emirati second division. Hatta hope that the Congolese will help them achieve their goal of reaching the top flight of Emirati football, 5 years after they last appeared there.

_--------++++++++++

That's a bit of a fall from grace. In August he was looking at playing in Europe's premier club competition; five months later he's going to be kicking a ball around in the sand dunes. Still, I'm sure that he's going to be well paid for it
I wish that I hadn't bothered!!!🤷😤

Losing his bearings with the English club Milwall, Benik Afobe will join the Emirati club of Hatta Club. The Congolese player who has lost the confidence of his coach and his club, less efficient, will leave the Championship and the European continent. It is the revelation of the journalist of Footmercato, Santi Aouna who announces that the agreement is complete with the striker of Milwall who will commit to Hatta Club. The same source specifies that the player will pass this medical examination this Wednesday, January 04, before initialing his contract. The duration of the contract has not yet been revealed. Hatta Club currently plays in the UAE second division, and ranks second. The Congolese will have the task of bringing his talents to the building of this club eager to find the elite of football in the United Arab Emirates, 5 years after his last season in the first division.

Google translate with some amendments from me

Seems to have some legs. Although I've also read somewhere that Afobe is on £25k a week????????? If that's the case, I'll fly him to Dubai myself.
Will the plane be able to lift his 'Stone'? Whatever the f**k that is. By the way his pace has dropped off he must stick it down his pants before coming on.

Afobe will most likely be gone. It's not worked for him this season.

Injury has struck, which he is known for, and its been difficult to take Bradshaw out of the team at times with what he brings to the side.

It's a shame as I think a fully fit and firing Afobe is one of the best forwards in the league, however we've got no room for any more bit-part injury prone players in the midst of a play-off push.

Lets face it, Afobe has no loyalty to us, even after we gave him a lifeline last season he still looked elsewhere for a move. He knows he won't get a good move after this season if it carries on how it has, so a move to Dubai is probably his best bet financially.

On the plus side it must mean that we have a replacement lined up.

Those suggesting Emakhu is the replacement - I have to question it. He's only played 1 senior season of professional football, in Ireland. I think he'll be in the academy / impact sub at best...

He's certainly one for the future, not for a play-off push.

I think he also played in the Champions league or the other one....

Shame Afobe is going I thought his off the ball movement and runs were underrated, so many times last season if the ball had been played through to him he would have scored

injuries seem to have plagued him this season and the club must have a replacement which is hopefully an improvement lined up.

Best of luck to Afobe I enjoyed seeing him in a Millwall shirt

Those suggesting Emakhu is the replacement - I have to question it. He's only played 1 senior season of professional football, in Ireland. I think he'll be in the academy / impact sub at best...

He's certainly one for the future, not for a play-off push.
Ben seems off the pace recently. I doubt Emakhu would be the first on the team sheet ,but he does have pace and gives an option on the right wing. I expect us to bring one in on loan and buy one. Sort of buy one and get one free. Is leonard ever going to be fit. How long is his contract?