THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

I reckon somebody else has expressed an interest and as I said on another thread, once we have competition for a player, that's the end of it, they never choose us.

The only comfort I can take from this is that we have shown that we are willing to dig deep. Fingers crossed for two good additions by Tuesday, though a slim chance of that happening I think.

I can see us going for someone out of left field, like Ikpeazu.

Never a good place to be when the dealer knows your hand though. £2 million in your pocket to burn, clubs are going to hold out for top dollar for average players now.

We will probably end up with a loan
That's the problem with the transfer window. If this was done professionally (and no football club does) it would be behind closed doors till the deal is done or not. We would be none the wiser.

Instead we have those 3 soppy cunts on SSN constantly spouting shit about potential deals and a month of fans desperate for big signings who are going to change their clubs forever.

It NEVER happens, the January window is always shit. I'll only ever believe a player is incoming when I see him on the pitch.

Roll on fucking Wednesday when all this bollocks is over

If he don’t want to play for us kudos for him to admit it, rather that than pay over £2m for a snivelling cunt that don’t want to be here

probably wanted massive wages and the club said no which is a good thing coz I would rather not piss off the other players

Still reckon we will get a couple of players in before the window slams shut

I fucking hate Celtic so personally ain’t to fussed the Scottish Cunt has turned us down

Instead we have those 3 soppy cunts on SSN constantly spouting shit about potential deals
It's vile isn't it! Dressed up like fucking gangsters minders, fake tans and bullshit galore. Lie after lie, ' my sorces are telling me ' ' as i understand it '. All contrived lies and bullshit from spiv agents that are dropping back handers left right and centre to get prices inflated.

He's on a grand a week up there, what we offerd him would have been a huge improvement on that. Be interesting to know what scuppered the deal, whether it's him or us. Could be the medical or it could be him being offered a better deal elsewhere.

Time will tell on this one I think mate. If he joins someone else in the next few days then obviously his agent has been busy but if he stays at Hibs then it could be that something was picked up in the medical and we’ve agreed not to throw him under the bus. Either way it’s not the clubs fault and like you said further up it’s probably for the best.

He's on a grand a week up there, what we offerd him would have been a huge improvement on that. Be interesting to know what scuppered the deal, whether it's him or us. Could be the medical or it could be him being offered a better deal elsewhere.
If he failed the medical we would've come out with a swift statement, rather than do him a favour and allow his agent to control the narrative and make out that he is committed to Hibs.

Shame the deal fell through, but if he doesn't realise the value of playing in a Wall shirt, then it's his loss..... therefore.....fuck 'im.
The potential signing created a bit of excitement, but there will be others, and both GR and JB have shown that they're willing to spend the money to progress.

According to NAD he was due to travel down to us for a medical but pulled out before then. So it is clearly not the case that he failed the medical as he never even had one with us.
My mate sent me a text to say that he thinks that Rangers might be in for him. Maybe his agent got wind of a possible deal with them and he quickly decided that if it was a toss up between us and Rangers then the latter would be his preferred choice. Maybe his wife/partner put her two penneth in and said she didn’t want to come south and live here. Or maybe he just didn’t fancy real beer and Manzes.
Whatever, if you don’t want to play for the finest team in the whole of London then you can stay north of the border with all those sweaties and eat haggis and drink Tennants. Your loss.

A grand a week?? For playing for a fairly big SPL club?? Fuck me, I can earn better than that painting and decorating some weeks 🤣