THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

The attacker has held positive talks and is expected to finalise his move to the New Den before the clash with Aberdeen on Saturday. Nisbet has just battled back from a serious knee operation but has hit the ground running with seven goals in seven games since his return to action,

Fuck me... you could not make this shit up.

Cue panic stations... As long as we don't overpay for that shit cunt Dykes from QPR I don't mind.

I hope we have backup targets lined up that we can move swiftly for, if not we are going to be fucked.

We have to have planned for at least two additions, as otherwise why let Afobe and Olaofe go? Granted Olaofe wasn't in the first team but he wasn't a million miles away and would make the bench in case of an injury.

Mind you, we probably stuck him up in that shitty Bromley Court hotel for the night then showed him our shitty training ground to do his medical. If Rangers / Celtic come sniffing which is what I'm hearing, I don't blame him.

Knew something was not right was taking to long to announce him, oh well stay where you are we move on!