THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Do you know anything more, Peckham, other than he’s a centre mid?
Nothing other than a few bits i've seen online. Has played for his country at youth level and it seems he's been looked at by a few clubs.

Kian became the club's youngest ever scorer (aged 15) when he scored in the Leinster Senior Cup semi-final against Sheriff in 2019, he went on to play a part in winning the final and has also won the U15, U17 and U19 leagues during his team in the Academy. A technical midfielder with an eye for a pass

According to someone itk on one of the Hibs forums, Nisbet deal is done and will be announced tomorrow (Friday!)

I’ll assume from that he‘s past the medical?

Let’s hope so. Get him in and registered ASAP!

Be interesting if he signs and does well and gets more caps for Scotland he would become the first Scottish Full international while playing for the Lions.

Had a few close ones but after they left Hugh Curran, Hartley, Crawford
How Rae never got a full cap i i will never know
Mind Hang on thinking about it Archer played for them didnt he, was it counted as a full international

Be interesting if he signs and does well and gets more caps for Scotland he would become the first Scottish Full international while playing for the Lions.

Had a few close ones but after they left Hugh Curran, Hartley, Crawford
How Rae never got a full cap i i will never know
Mind Hang on thinking about it Archer played for them didnt he, was it counted as a full international
Only Archer i think, one cap against Peru in a Friendly. Was thinking about Scott Mcdonald then remembered he's an Aussie.

St Kitts and Nevis, Australia, Jamaicia, Trinidad Tobago, Antigua and Barbuda, Comoros Island, Algeria, Barbados, New Zealand, Canada, USA, Czech Republic, Iceland, Russia, England, Wales, Scotland, Eire and Northern Ireland.

All been represented by Millwall players.

When this Nisbet deal goes through it will show just how far we’ve come as a club that we are now seen as an attractive option for ambitious players these days and JB, Rowett and the rest of the management deserve a lot of praise for it.

Even compared to two or three years ago our recruitment is miles ahead where it was, both in bringing players in and selling too as we’ve seen with Oloafe and Topalloj by picking up a fee for them and also having sell on clauses and buy back options should they come good.

There’s no excuse now for as many fans as possible to get up and show the same kind of commitment by getting their arses down The Den whenever they can. We’ve got some cracking games coming up and when you think back to the utter state we were in after Lomas and Holloway left these are exciting times.

When this Nisbet deal goes through it will show just how far we’ve come as a club that we are now seen as an attractive option for ambitious players these days and JB, Rowett and the rest of the management deserve a lot of praise for it.

Even compared to two or three years ago our recruitment is miles ahead where it was, both in bringing players in and selling too as we’ve seen with Oloafe and Topalloj by picking up a fee for them and also having sell on clauses and buy back options should they come good.

There’s no excuse now for as many fans as possible to get up and show the same kind of commitment by getting their arses down The Den whenever they can. We’ve got some cracking games coming up and when you think back to the utter state we were in after Lomas and Holloway left these are exciting times.
That is spot on mate.

Ive coincided the Sunderland game with a little family reunion. Buying 7 tickets tonight.

Last edited:
The Irish kid (Kian) is a trialist, he is interesting the likes of Colchester and Newport. Very much one for the future, no way he'll get anywhere near the first time for a long time, if ever.

HIBS ‘AGREE’ DEAL TO SELL RYAN PORTEOUS TO WATFORD FOR £300,000 FEE

Jesus. Are Hibs selling all of their players? We should outbid them :whist:

With Nisbet due, I’m wondering what will happen to Vogl:hmmm:

I think he’s got something about him but it hasn’t clicked yet and, with Nisbet arriving, could it be the end of the line in the summer?
We need the depth of squad, the lack of which has bit us in the butt in the past as we get into the last scrabble for points. A change of formation & addition of another forward might suit his game. He's got hell of a shot on him as well.