THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Agreed:

MILLWALL manager Gary Rowett has confirmed that he fully expects loan defender Charlie Cresswell to remain at the Championship club for the remainder of the season on loan.

But maybe not Porteous on the strength of that statement.
Reportedly sorting out contract details with Watford and a fee of 450k has been mentioned.

Sleeping giant ......... I think we are

53k at Wembley in 99........ regardless of women and kids it’s still 53k
11th best supported club in the country when the war started The 2nd one.... AND that was in the second tier

As Murray said in his book Lions of the South with being one of the few football grounds which actually suffered from Bomb damage and the after math crowds wise probably the club most affected by the war in some ways

Last edited:
Being a boyhood supporter of Celtic (not a good start), the lad had better do well for us, otherwise I can see things getting nasty on the terraces if he turns out to be a busted flush! Best he have a word with ex Vermin, Paul Goddard (then our record signing), about how to handle abuse from us when your reputation proceeds you, and you end up playing shit! 🤣

Ffs give the bloke a chance before we start writing him off and abusing him, we haven’t even signed him yet.
I will give him a chance. Don’t care personally who a player used to play for. If he does the business he does the business, but you know what punters are like down The Den! Always quick to turn on a player if, in their eyes, player comes with a good rep, but then isn’t living up to it, they’re gonna get abused. It shouldn’t happen but it does and it’ll never change!

Works out well cause i doubt we'd have been able to get him registered in time for this weekend. I presume he'll be first choice ahead of Bradshaw after the fee we've just accepted to pay.
I have a feeling we'll go 5 2 1 2 again. As much I want to see 2 up front, I don't want the 5 at the back. Would prefer a 4 3 1 2 with Styles, Saville & Mitchell across the middle.

Works out well cause i doubt we'd have been able to get him registered in time for this weekend. I presume he'll be first choice ahead of Bradshaw after the fee we've just accepted to pay.
I think GR will start Bradshaw and bring Nisbet on to replace him in the 2nd half, depending how the game is after 60 minutes!

Then again, GR could surprise us all, and play Nisbet from the start, up front with Bradshaw!

Start as you mean to go on - with intent!