THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Will we ever see a NIzzy and Bradders on the same pitch
This is my concern.

Nisbet is only 1 inch taller than Bradshaw. We know how Tom has struggled playing up front on his own, trying to get on the end of hopeful high balls from Long, so will the Scot fair any better if GR replaces him like for like with Bradshaw?

We know Nisbet can score goals, but does anyone know if he scored them in a partnership, or up front on his own? If it’s the latter, was the ball played into his feet (something our midfield can’t do for Bradshaw), or is he somehow better at receiving and doing something with, hopeful punts up to him by the gk?

If It’s the former, will GR play to the Scots strength, and put him up front with Bradshaw to see if a partnership can be formed to increase our goal tally?

This is my concern.

Nisbet is only 1 inch taller than Bradshaw. We know how Tom has struggled playing up front on his own, trying to get on the end of hopeful high balls from Long, so will the Scot fair any better if GR replaces him like for like with Bradshaw?

We know Nisbet can score goals, but does anyone know if he scored them in a partnership, or up front on his own? If it’s the latter, was the ball played into his feet (something our midfield can’t do for Bradshaw), or is he somehow better at receiving and doing something with, hopeful punts up to him by the gk?

If It’s the former, will GR play to the Scots strength, and put him up front with Bradshaw to see if a partnership can be formed to increase our goal tally?
Probably zero chance of them both playing at the same time, he’s to defensive

Being a boyhood supporter of Celtic (not a good start), the lad had better do well for us, otherwise I can see things getting nasty on the terraces if he turns out to be a busted flush! Best he have a word with ex Vermin, Paul Goddard (then our record signing), about how to handle abuse from us when your reputation proceeds you, and you end up playing shit! 🤣

Ffs give the bloke a chance before we start writing him off and abusing him, we haven’t even signed him yet.

Cannot fault the club’s ambition, signing 2 players in the last 6 months for around 4M, JB is our greatest chairman, good businessman keeping our club afloat, funding the team, when you compare us to other clubs and their finances we have to be pleased with that. Rekon there will be one or two more coming in also.

Really looking forward to next Sat, place will be buzzing

COYL

This is my concern.

Along the ground mainly. Bit of a poacher. Does run in behind. We will need more stuff crossing the face of the goal below head height. Some 25 yard free kicks but dont seem to have much power. Can take a penalty though. Pacy and as long as he has Braders with him should do well.

This is my concern.

Nisbet is more than decent in the air. He is also a lot stronger than Bradshaw in terms of physique. Height isn't everything when it comes to aerial ability. Look at Tim Cahill.

Nisbet done pending medical, I wonder if we will get anyone else in? I think we need a natural wide man who can start delivering quality in to the box, Ben Marshall esque.

Esse is firmly in the fold, Emakhu due back from injury any moment and Burey isn't a bad option off the bench. We're not far away, though I still think we could do with that creative player who can cover Flemming if for any reason he's injured or needs a rest.

Someone with a bit of flair who can play down the middle or out wide would be ideal tbh.