THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Bennett’s injury is a kicker. Looked good in pre season such a shame me can’t stay fit. Another of those if only had it not been for injury. I don’t suppose you can’t move a player like him on but renewing he’s deal in the future wouldn’t be a good idea. At least you can plan around Burey. He looked better than rashford and sancho yesterday 😂.

Bennett’s injury is a kicker. Looked good in pre season such a shame me can’t stay fit. Another of those if only had it not been for injury. I don’t suppose you can’t move a player like him on but renewing he’s deal in the future wouldn’t be a good idea. At least you can plan around Burey. He looked better than rashford and sancho yesterday 😂.
We seem to have no luck with Strikers staying fit.
Perhaps it’s time to just play 4-6-0. Flippin miles cheaper too.

That was a rumour a week or so ago about someone from them scouse cunts, but it was said to be Tom Davies the little blond fashion disaster. Looks like the rumour monger fucked up.

The club seems determined to sign another forward . We are supposed to be interested in Tom Cannon from Everton on loan and it is reported that we have had two bids rejected for a Shamroock Rovers striker.Tom

I'd like to know how much they want for him and how much we've bid.

Their record transfer fee received is only about £500k.
But as that report said the player himself will only move when he thinks that time is right, in saying that his agent might want to engineer the move to get some cash in his back pocket.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
"According to an insider, the ambitious youngster will only make his next move when the time is right - and at the moment he is fully focused on Rovers’ league and European bids".

The time is always right for an 18 year old when it's raining ten pound notes..!
:grinning:

We’re still very much active in the market which is great to see. Building a good squad here I feel, though we lack any sort of wide options should we want to switch up formation. It makes sense to see us linked with Morgan and the kid from Shamrock. Interesting to see Tom Cannon linked as well. Watch this space! I would like the kid from Ireland as you can be sure he will work his socks off.

We’re still very much active in the market which is great to see. Building a good squad here I feel, though we lack any sort of wide options should we want to switch up formation. It makes sense to see us linked with Morgan and the kid from Shamrock. Interesting to see Tom Cannon linked as well. Watch this space! I would like the kid from Ireland as you can be sure he will work his socks off.

Last week, Shamrock Rovers said while all the time they are playing in Europe, no players will be leaving. Aidomo Emakhu wasn't in their squad last night for a European game. Apparently he was ill. I wonder what the geezer in the Car Park will make out of that?

1.JPG

Last edited:
Last week, Shamrock Rovers said while all the time they are playing in Europe, no players will be leaving. Aidomo Emakhu wasn't in their squad last night for a European game. Apparently he was ill. I wonder what the geezer in the Car Park will make out of that?

View attachment 18981

I want us to sign him purely his nickname will surely be AIDS. Then I can get AIDS 69 on a shirt.