THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Great player…….for Boro anyway !!!

I was so excited that summer about Fuchs. He scored a bundle for Boro and I was convinced we would go up. Then at our first game he didn't warm up with the rest of the players at all, he spent the entire time whacking the ball up to the halfway line.

He wasn't as bad as Bob Peeters though. And you can't compare him to Yuran, who was basically drunk the entire time he was over here but still produced one of the best performances I've seen in a Millwall shirt against Wolves before two-footing one of their players and then trying to put one on Eric Young who was about four feet taller than him and getting sent off.

In his preview show Fat Dan says we have signed a new striker and he is having his medical at the Den. Might even play on Saturday. Don’t hold your breath. The same Fat Dan said a few weeks ago that Burke had signed for us and was on the plane to Dublin for the pre season training camp. In fact Burke was having German lessons whilst eating Bratwurst and drinking copious amounts of lager before signing for Werder Bremen. Watch this space!

I was so excited that summer about Fuchs. He scored a bundle for Boro and I was convinced we would go up. Then at our first game he didn't warm up with the rest of the players at all, he spent the entire time whacking the ball up to the halfway line.

He wasn't as bad as Bob Peeters though. And you can't compare him to Yuran, who was basically drunk the entire time he was over here but still produced one of the best performances I've seen in a Millwall shirt against Wolves before two-footing one of their players and then trying to put one on Eric Young who was about four feet taller than him and getting sent off.
Anyone remember Bruce Murray the yank striker, never forget being in the cold blow lane end and the ball dropped to him in the box, he was 3 feet off the goal line and managed to boot it up to me in the upper tier…. Fucking terrible player!!

I do now :mad: Scored on his debut and didn't do much after that.
Against Stoke in a 2-1 win.
Just looked it up.
Total of 13 apps. 2 goals.
Anyone remember Bruce Murray the yank striker, never forget being in the cold blow lane end and the ball dropped to him in the box, he was 3 feet off the goal line and managed to boot it up to me in the upper tier…. Fucking terrible player!!
Did you catch the ball?

Millwall boss confirms interest in Bundesliga striker​

August 12, 2022 Alex Jones

GARY Rowett confirmed that Millwall are interested in signing Andreas Voglsammer from Union Berlin.
Voglsammer, 30, was linked with a move to South Bermondsey in German newspaper BILD as the Lions continue to search for a new striker.
The Millwall boss told NewsAtDen that he was interested in bringing in the former German youth international, but that his side were working on “one or two different targets” up front.
“He’s a player I know quite well, I’ve watched quite a lot of him,” Rowett admitted.
“Again, we’re working hard to get a player in before the weekend. We have been working hard all week on one or two different targets.
“When that work comes to fruition and we can announce something, then that deal is done. The problem with the transfer industry is that you can say something and then two minutes later the deal could fall through and you look pretty stupid.
“I’d rather wait on any of these rumours until the ink is dry on the contract, then I’m sure the club will announce it.”
Photo: Millwall FC

So Rowett has admitted to interest in Lavery and Voglsammer. Lavery I understand a 23 year old in your face player. I think the Blackpool boss Appleton is playing games probably wants to sell Lavery but has no replacement. Voglsammer is a strange one 30 years old and definitely a short term plan. I get the feeling Appleton is trying to push Lavery's value up and Rowett might be saying I'll go elsewhere then.

Highlights reels are not a great way to judge a player but he looks like he can finish. I have no issue with signing a 30 year old. Players these days are much fitter and look after themselves. Trust the manager. This isn't a player plucked out of the air. Research and background will have been looked into thoroughly.

One year deal is very sensible for both sides. He obviously wanted to come to us which is a good sign.

Also, good luck to anyone wanting to get his name on a shirt.

Staff online

Members online