The definitive new manager speculation thread

Wouldn't we have to pay Muscat's club compensation if he is a target? Unless he resigns, of course.

Eustace could be wanted by quite a few clubs. QPR and Derby to name two. I think I'd prefer Eustace, he is more of a fit for us.

We could always go away from the normal names and go for the shamrock rovers boss who Lincoln are after, Stephen Bradley. Just a thought

Probably wont be anyone on bookies list , if we had to have someone from that list i would have wilder has won 4 promotions from national league to league 2 from league 2 to 1 with northampton and from 1 to the championship with sheff utd and then to the premiership not one of the other candidates have a record close to that , and other than the appt of nutjob holloway we pick our managers carefully these days

Lets get away from everything we have tried and failed at before, hard work grafting should be a given, go for someone that adds a different outlook, look at Thomas Frank schooled at u16 u17 u19 level two seasons at Bronby then to the prem.

Probably best to check out Nugents record at his only crack at permanent first team manager at lowly Barnet, sacked after three months with just one win in eleven matches. Managing in the championship against teams with multi million pound ex and aspiring premier league players is a completely different ball game to managing our U21s in games against Crewe and Ipswich’s youngsters.

Probably best to check out Nugents record at his only crack at permanent first team manager at lowly Barnet, sacked after three months with just one win in eleven matches. Managing in the championship against teams with multi million pound ex and aspiring premier league players is a completely different ball game to managing our U21s in games against Crewe and Ipswich’s youngsters.
Could find ourselves in a relegation scrap by new year and would of wasted this opportunity to get an experienced manager in, with all the ones we should of talked to unavailable because they have found a new job.