The definitive new manager speculation thread

Most Bristol City fans gutted he has been sacked. Managed a club that is close to breaking FFP rules and produced some good young talent whilst playing some nice football. If you think our injury problems are bad, Bristol City had 12 first squad out injured for Saturdays game against Cardiff.

I would take Pearson over most of the names mentioned on here, an experienced manager at this level and someone that would kick arse into a few.

I think we need someone other than Barrett, him and staff have us dropping down the table with two points from nine. In todays Football panic world, that's relegation form and usually the sack. Get the car park bloke to run the team until we get a new permanent manager. **

:grinning:

I think we need someone other than Barrett, him and staff have us dropping down the table with two points from nine. In todays Football panic world, that's relegation form and usually the sack. Get the car park bloke to run the team until we get a new permanent manager. **

:grinning:
Talking about the car park man his been very quite of late, I reckon it’s because his in the running for the job. 🤷‍♂️