The championship chit chat thread

Fuck me statwankery and booze ain’t a good combo. The amount of people getting mixed up on here 🤣
You ain't kidding, look at the post below from another poster who is drunk.
At least with @Lion1964 , he's pissed at night when he starts his Stat Wankery comedy routine. @Life with the Lions is at it during the afternoon, it seems...:grinning:

Boro are now 1 nil down!

Regardless of what happens in that game, will Luton still be inspired to make sure of the win against WBA tonight

:ROFLMAO:

Boro are now 1 nil down!

Regardless of what happens in that game, will Luton still be inspired to make sure of the win against WBA tonight, as finishing 3rd means they’ll be playing either us, Coventry, Sunderland or WBA in sixth place away first, with the 2nd leg at Kenilworth Road, or would they prefer to finish 4th, play the 1st leg at home but face Boro over the two legs?

Interesting dilemma for the Luton manager, as I would think he’d prefer to avoid Boro until the final!
Luton are at Blackburn tonight.

Luton guaranteed 3rd. Fuck all to play for tonight

I will pass on another MO'ers wisdom. I mentioned the same thing regarding teams who have nothing to play for during the final games. He assured me they very much have something to play for and not to worry.
That being, 'New Contracts' - So there you go.

Signed

Ash Itstirrer.

:grinning:

I will pass on another MO'ers wisdom. I mentioned the same thing regarding teams who have nothing to play for during the final games. He assured me they very much have something to play for and not to worry.
That being, 'New Contracts' - So there you go.

Signed

Ash Itstirrer.

Valid point mate and I guess nobody wants to lose two on the spin heading into the play offs.

I think on balance I would prefer Luton to win, takes Blackburn out of the equation. I know it's still in our hands, but hopefully as their season will be over they may end up playing the kids...

What's the feeling on here if we do get into the play-offs.
5th place or 6th place? Either way, we would be at home first game...
But, my thoughts are this; If the return 2nd leg is midweek, 6th place would mean a shorter trip to Luton and our supporters wouldn't have that horrendous night trip all the way up to 'Boro and back.