The championship chit chat thread

Draw tonight would be perfect and then luton stuffind Blackburn would take them out as their gd is pathetic
Blackburn by nature of their goal difference are already out, so as it stands west brom and Sunderland have to win to overtake us. A draw will do Sunderland if we lose..., if we draw west brom have to win by 2. I'm not sure what the count back is on equal goals. If we draw and Sunderland win, we're out on goal difference.. so just win the fucking thing

Ok so we need 5 points from our last game and to concede more corners than Blackburn, got it.
Not quite, 'Fat Dan' has to eat more Steak Bakes than their equivelent...
'Fat Fuck, I'm sweatin' Cobs, Northern Dan'. And we all know that Fat Dan will piss that contest. So I'm not sure why the EFL are insisting on the Bake Off.

:shrug:

Boro are now 1 nil down!

Regardless of what happens in that game, will Luton still be inspired to make sure of the win against WBA tonight, as finishing 3rd means they’ll be playing either us, Coventry, Sunderland or WBA in sixth place away first, with the 2nd leg at Kenilworth Road, or would they prefer to finish 4th, play the 1st leg at home but face Boro over the two legs?

Interesting dilemma for the Luton manager, as I would think he’d prefer to avoid Boro until the final!