The championship chit chat thread

Norwich win best result for us as it would effectively knock out Blackburn and leave them with nothing to play for against us
I thought a draw would be best? That would leave Albion and Norwich as nearly men and they couldn't catch us on points. If Norwich win by a couple of goals they would be three points behind and at home to Blackpool last game.

:grinning:

I thought a draw would be best? That would leave Albion and Norwich as nearly men and they couldn't catch us on points. If Norwich win by a couple of goals they would be three points behind and at home to Blackpool last game.

I was going to add that a Norwich win by one-goal would be ideal but I didn't want to be accused of overly deep thought😁😉

Bottom line is beat Blackburn and we're there.

Norwich win best result for us as it would effectively knock out Blackburn and leave them with nothing to play for against us
That depends really. Blackburn still have a game in hand and could draw level on points with us. Although, they have a shit goal difference. A draw tonight would leave both Albion and Norwich out of the game. In theory Norwich could still catch us and have Blackpool at home last game...

:help::help:
Where's Stat Wanker when you need him.

EDIT:
You beat me to it...

Members online