Team for Friday

I think GR starts 5 at the back, but no place for Cresswell as Hutch has to start on Friday. Just need to establish that solid back 5 again like last season and use our new signings to add some attacking elements to the game. Burey has to start for me in place of the german, with Afobe given 55mins to make a statement before we see the german come on in his place.
If we can score 2 goals per game now and stop conceding silly goals, all those draws last year become wins.

Bart
Danny, Hutch, cooper,
Lennard, Saville, Billy, Honey, Malone
Adobe ,Burey

Subs Slammer,,Shack, Cresswell, Evans,
We need to start packing out midfield so we can press and cut out players walking through our midfield. So have gone for a fantasy 3 5 2 Formation.
Danny at CB?

Not everyone, he was defended on here by a few of us who were laughed at. He who laughs last,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :hehe::hehe:
Really pleased Leonard is now getting the credit
he deserves. Definitely now warrants a start , Rowett has eased him back slowly after his op.
Always does a job 100% no matter where he plays.
Was getting into form last season before the injury .

I agree, the five at the back if you have mobility in the three in the middle, we are too easy to pass through with though, by pass our midfield and they are on us, back 4 with Leonard floating in front of the middle two, proper holding midfielder,.
Our midfield were non existent last night as a unit and Swansea just cruised and passed them by all game ....we don't put a tackle in till the p!aged gets near enough in our penalty box allowing countless shots to rain down ,, need to push higher and try and close them down

Think Murray is carrying a knock, was doubtful for Cov but played. Why we are supposed to be after a LB. Would give him a break friday.
Bart
Danny, Hutch, Cooper, Topol
Leonard, Honeyman, Saville, Burey
Afobe, Vogl

Spot on Stonewall.

At last - a bloke who's talking my language!

Besart Topalloj ........... he's not the Messiah, but a really good defender!

:thumbup:

Our midfield were non existent last night as a unit and Swansea just cruised and passed them by all game ....we don't put a tackle in till the p!aged gets near enough in our penalty box allowing countless shots to rain down ,,
There second goal was very poor on our part, Honeyman just let their player cruise through unchallenged. Early days and i trust Rowett will know our short comings and sort them. Flemming coming back will hopefully take the pressure off our defence and give us more time on the ball and further up the pitch.

Members online